Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Barkbox February 2014 (Just Right) Review + $5 Coupon


The February Barkbox arrived, and I am just as excited to see that is has arrived as my Welsh Terrior, Wesley. This is our first Bark Box, and I couldn't find any spoilers online, so I am completely in the dark. 

The Barkbox's contents are in the same box as it is shipped, which is nice to see that they save on material. 

The packaging is really cute. It was fun to read all the little cartoons.



The box has a Valentines theme, with everything we need for a Doggie Date Night. I'm happy with how full the box was, and everything fit perfectly with with the theme of love and spending time together.    


First item from the box is a Stoggie dog toy. I love this toy. Not only is it super cute, but it is a nice quality. It is great for throwing and retrieving, or something for your pup to just chew on. I especially like it when my dog carries it around in his mouth like his is actually smoking it. You can get your own at loopiestoys.com for $8.98. When this one gets torn up, I will definitely have to get him another.


Next up is a large bag of dog treat biscuits. These are from Superior Farms, which focuses on healthy snacks for your dog. The main ingredient for these heart-shaped treats is Lamb, and my dog loves them. They also have a helpful training tip on the back of the bag, that we have been working on with every treat. You can purchase your own bag at superiorfarmspet.com for $9.99.


These Cheese Please treats are perfect for movie night. While they look like popcorn, they are actually completely made out of cheese. Also, they are safe for humans to eat. I am going to pass on that, though. As a smaller treat, they are ideal for training. Also, you can crumble them up in your dog's bowl and spice up his regular food. These treats can be found at www.completenaturalnutrition.com for 5.99.



Barkworthies bully sticks are one of my dog's favorites. He always has to roll around on it, and savor it when I give him one. You can get them at barkworthies.com at $3.99 for one. They also are available in larger amounts. 

One of my favorite items in the box are Your Dog's Diner Mutt Meatballs. This ingredient pack is for mixing with lean ground beef to make a batch of meatballs for your dog's pleasure. These are also completely organic. I have yet to make them, but I know my dog will love me for them. There are a few different packs for different meals at yourdogsdiner.com. The Mutt Meatballs pack costs $7.99. 




I am really happy with my first Barkbox, and my dog would say the same thing if he could talk. The bark box is $19 each for 16 months, $24 for 3 months, and $29 for 1 month. The total worth of contents in this month's Barkbox is $36.94, which is almost double what I paid! Also, 10% of each box's proceeds go to dogs in need. 

If you want one of your own, use my link https://barkbox.com/r/W1DC6MZ1SG to receive $5 off your first box with any subscription length. 

Also, if you are feeling generous, you can donate a box to a shelter pup in need. It is such a nice way to give a little love to an abandoned dog. Just use this link https://www.barkbox.com/a-good-cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment