Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bulu Box March 2014 Review - Weight Loss

My first Bulu Box has arrived. I have started a new workout and weight loss plan, so this box will be the perfect addition to help me get back on track. 

Bulu Box is a health, nutrition, and weight loss supplement sample box. For $10.00 a month, Bulu Box is delivered to your door monthly and includes samples that will help you feel better. Also, you receive at least 100 points per box which can be transferred into $10 to use in the shop. Therefore, your Bulu Box is technically free.


Bulu Box is available in regular or Bulu Box Weight Loss. I opted for Weight Loss, because I prefer the focus, and I’m not interested in things like protein powders that will make me buff.


Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz 2 Go

$17.94 - 6 pack   


I am a little disappointed to receive food in my weight loss box, specifically because I am on a weight loss plan. I did end up eating it as a snack, and it was both delicious and filling. These packs are gluten-free and non-GMO, and they are also perfect for snacking on the go.


Body Glove Surge Energy Gel

$25.12 - 12 pack    


This energy gel will help you accomplish your goals, whether it be running that extra mile or getting those extra reps. This energy gel will give you an extra dose of energy and endurance. It didn’t taste the best, but I did feel the gel work. It is perfect for those days that you are just too tired to workout.


Barlean's Omega Swirl Mango Peach

$26.35 - 45 servings    

Omega-3’s are a great way to naturally support energy, heart health, weight loss, and healthy hair, and this drink supplement is packed full of them. Just add this to water, juice, or your smoothie, and drink daily to start seeing improvements. I loved the flavor, but I didn’t have enough to see or feel a difference. This might be something I’ll be purchasing with my points.


Mestrength 

$29.99 - 30 pack   


This drink additive will help boost your metabolism with its hydrating and muscle building creatine. I’m not all for bulking muscles, but I’m happy with anything that will help tone my muscles. I prefer to drink this before or during my workout, but this will also work if taken afterwards.


Smarty Pants Weight Management

$47.95 - 30 servings    

This daily vitamin gummies help promote weight loss because of its added Omega-3s and D3, but it can be used as your regular multi-vitamin. It also helps with digestions. This gummy vitamin is my favorite sample of the box. It is a great way to get all your missing vitamins and nutrients that help with weight loss all in one small gummy.


Helps R&R Tea

$16 - 60 pack    

Helps R&R tea is the perfect way to unwind before bed. I love tea as a natural way to heal, and Helps has herbal supplement tea for digestion and sinuses. I don’t normally like receiving tea in my subscription boxes, but for Bulu I’ll make an exception, because tea is great for you. 



This box was worth a total of $8.54, which is less than I paid, but totally worth it with their point system. Plus, Bulu Box is a great way to find new supplements and health improvements.


If you would like to start a Bulu subscription of your own, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment