Friday, April 25, 2014

Klutchclub February 2014 Review - Show Your Heart Some Love

My February Klutchclub box has arrived! Klutchclub is a new monthly subscription box that focuses on snacking healthier and using products with natural ingredients. Klutchclub offers boxes in different categories, such as woman’s, men’s, mom’s, kid’s, weight loss, and gluten free. I received the woman’s box, and I can’t wait to see what is inside.


The theme for February’s woman’s box is Show Your Heart Some Love. It is a crazy statistic, but 1 in every 4 will die from heart disease. While that is a scary fact, it is something that can be fixed. With a healthy diet, distressing, and exercise we can all keep our heart in line. Plus, this box will help give me a jump start to a healthier heart.



The design of the box is pretty cool. You slide it open instead of opening the top. Quite a clever design and a break from the usual box.


Neuro - Sleep

$2.49 - 14.5 fl oz

This Neuro Sleep drink is the best way to wind down for the night and assure sleep without having to take addictive pills. For only 35 calories, Neuro is packed full of natural nutrients, which help you fall and stay asleep. I loved this drink, and it worked so well. With only half of the bottle, this drink helped me to fall asleep before a presumed restless, anxiety filled night. I will definitely be saving the other half for a night I just don’t feel tired.


Popchips - Barbeque Potato

$2.50 - 3 oz bag        

Yummy! I love these Popchips! This snack is perfect for anyone who is trying to eat healthier without taking away all the treats. Popchips are never fried and never baked, so they don’t contain the same fatty ingredients as normal chips.




Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts 

$8.99 - 8 oz bag

Even though these hemp hearts are so good for you, I often find problems on how to eat them. They suggest to sprinkle them on top of salads or yogurt, which I guess I can do. And, the Omega-3 fatty acids in these hemp hearts are a perfect fit for this theme, because they help with cardiovascular diseases and  helps lower blood pressure. All things that will help wean off a heart attack.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro

$29.99 - 16 oz canister   

This pack of Hemp Hearts Pro 70 comes in protein powder form, so it can easily be mixed with water, juice, or a smoothie. I would recommend mixing it with something flavored, because you can definitely taste it, and it isn’t the greatest flavor for a drink. I suggest putting it your fresh juiced post workout drink.



Zarbee's Naturals Seasonal Relief

$8.99 - 10 pack

I definitely get springtime allergies, so these were a perfect addition to my box. The Butterbur plant extract creates a natural way to relieve you of congestion due to pollen. Plus, it doesn’t cause any drowsiness like many chemical allergy medicines.



Smooch - Strawberry, Blueberry & Banana Fruit Snack

$23.82 - 12 pack   

This packet is perfect for on the go, and it tastes great. It can easily be substituted for breakfast or eaten as a midday snack. Plus, it has so many nutrients and antioxidants that it will help you get on with your day. I like the fact that it is filling and only 70 calories.



Juice Organics - Brightening Conditioner

$10.00 - 10 oz      

This Juice Organics conditioner worked as well as my salon conditioner. It didn’t weigh down my hair, and it left it smelling great. This is a great way to switch to an organic product without dealing with a product that doesn’t work as well on your hair. I wish more organic products were this satisfactory.
 

Runa - Ginger-Citrus & Traditional Guayusa Tea

$8.69 - 16 pack    


I normally hate receiving tea in my subscription boxes, but these teas were well worth it. Not only did they taste great, but they are made with a special ingredient, guayusa. This gives you the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee and double the antioxidants as a cup of green tea. I am definitely going to be picking up some more at the store.



Raw Revolution - Spirulina Dream

$16.60 - 20 pack    

I’m not a big fan of bar shaped foods such as granola bars, but this one was pretty good. It is packed full of energy producing foods, plus it is minimally processed, which can’t be said about most of them. Also, even though these bars are tiny, it was quite filling. It is the perfect item to throw in your purse for a low blood sugar attack.
 

Clean Ethics - Bottle Bright

$1.39

I have yet to use this item, because I don’t feel like I have any bottles that are in that bad of condition, but I am excited to try this product when that day comes. These two tablets are a scrub free way to clean out any bottle that has build up grime over the years. Just fill up any container with water, add a tablet, and let it go to work.



Loca - Root Beer

$4.99 - 6-pack   


I am all about natural sodas right now, because I recently quit drinking all soda, and I constantly crave a Diet Coke. This root beer tasted great, and while it doesn’t exactly fill my cravings, the bubbly, cold soda definitely helps curve those cravings. Plus, it is only 10 calories. 


Klutchclub isn’t exactly my favorite subscription box, but you get a lot for the value, and I enjoy all the natural products. Also, it not only has full size items along with their large samples, but it has different boxes for different people in your life, or different interests.



My Kluchclub box was worth an estimated $21.63, which is more than the $18 subscription price. If you would like to start a Klutchclub subscription of your own, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment