Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pinch Me Box Review - Box 6

Another Pinch Me box has arrived to my door. This time it is an envelope instead of a box, so there must be smaller samples inside. It always takes a couple of weeks for these items to arrive, so I always forget what is coming. Pinch Me are samples that are delivered to your door for absolutely nothing. You don't even pay shipping. 


This envelope seems like it would have barely nothing inside, but I am surprised at how many samples were stuffed inside. Even though there are quite a few samples, they tend to be on the smaller side. Let's see what's inside. 


Gevalia Kaffe House Blend Ground Coffee

$6.99 - 8 oz    .73

I've sampled their signature blend before, and it was too fancy for me. I like their house blend so much more. It is rich, without being too bitter, and I could drink it all day. I like that they give you enough for an entire pot so my entire family could enjoy it. I don't know if I will stray from my Maxwell House or Starbucks blends, but this was definitely fun to try out. 


Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo for Fine, Flat Hair

$4.99 - 12 fl oz        .42

I've received the conditioner as a sample in an earlier box, so I am happy to finally receive the shampoo. I do like the Dove brand, and this smells great. It left my hair completely clean and left my hair weightless with tons of body. I like the sample size they give you, especially because it is free. It's reasonably priced, too, so I will definitely be purchasing the full size the next time I need shampoo. 


Garnier Clean + Balancing Daily Exfoliator for Combination Skin 

$4.99 - 5 fl oz         .16

I tend to prefer face washes that exfoliate with the little beads, because I feel like it gets a deeper clean, so this is right up my alley. I did like the citrus smell which was perfect for waking me up in the morning. I am always looking for new face washes and I could definitely see myself purchasing the full size item. This was a small sample, but it was enough to see if I like it.  



$5.99 - 5 fl oz          .12

This oil from Garnier has five different uses. You can use this as a pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, overnight leave in, blow dry accelerator, and ends finisher. I used it as a pre-shampoo treatment to protect my hair from the nutrient depleting shampoo. I did feel like it left my hair shinier, and it even felt healthier after one use. I really liked this sample, but I probably won't purchase the full size item. It's an extra step that I just don't need.  


This box had a lot of small and cheap samples, so I estimate this box to be worth about $1.50. It really doesn't matter, because I paid nothing for it. I am happy with my samples. There are a lot of beauty products along with my favorite drink, which is coffee. I will continue to order Pinch Me boxes for my free samples, because there really isn't a reason not to. 


If you would like to try Pinch Me for yourself, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment