Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pinch Me Box Review - Box 5

Another Pinch Me box has arrived in the mail. I love receiving Pinch Me, because it is all completely free, and they are full of both full size items and small samples for me to check out. I've already found a few items that I now can't live without through Pinch Me, so I hope that this box has more items like that. 


There are quite a few different items in here for me to sample. Also, I notice a full size item. I love receiving my samples and especially full size items, because they are all completely free.


Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant in Wild Lavender

$5.99 - 64 g

I've never purchased all natural deodorant, because I hear that it doesn't really work. I know of the Tom's line, so if I were to sample one, it would definitely be this brand. The deodorant smells great, and it did work. It left my armpits a little sticky, and I had to reapply at the end of my long day, but it worked great. I would definitely reconsider using a natural brand so I don't cover myself in chemicals. Plus, this is a full size item. I basically have a full one to use for the next month. And it was free!


Gevalia Mocha Latte K-cup and Froth Packet

$9.29 - 6 pack    

At first, I thought that this was a two sample set, but after reading more into it, I see now that this is a two step process for one cup of coffee. Unforunatly, you do have to own a Keurig machine to sample this, which I don't own, but I did take it to work to check out. First, you empty the froth pack and dump its contents into your mug. You then use to same mug with the Keurig machine to brew your coffee. This two part system allows you to recreate a frothy mocha latte at your home and without an espresso machine. I think this is so cool, but I wouldn't purchase it in the future, because I don't drink lattes or cappuccinos. This is a great way to save time and money for those who do like them though. 


Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo & Conditioner

$3.99 each - 13 fl oz     

I am already a fan of Garnier Fructis, so this is a product that I am excited to try before I buy. The smell reminds me of all of their products, so nothing new there, but it is still really nice. These dry winter months leave my hair staticy and limp, and this shampoo / conditioner duo replenished my hair back to normal. It did leave my hair a little heavy, but my hair is super thin and anything moisturizing tends to do that. I guess that's the price I have to pay. I love these small samples, and will consider buying the full size bottle. 

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Replenish Treatment

$5.99 - 8.5 fl oz 

I love leave in treatments to give my hair a extra boost, and this product definitely did the trick. Again, it did leave my hair a little heavy, but it's my thin hair. This product will be perfect for me to use once a week to put my hair back to its hydrated self. Plus, it is so reasonably priced. It is like a high end product at a price that everyone can afford. 


This box didn't have as many samples as the last, but it is worth more than any I've had yet. I estimate this box to be worth $6, which is great because I spent nothing. I really like Pinch Me and trying out all the different samples. 


If you would like to try Pinch Me for yourself, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment