Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nibblr March 2014 Review

My two snack box subscriptions arrived within one day of each other, so while I wasn't in need of a snack, I was excited for more variety. Nibblr is a snack subscription box that is comes weekly, bi-weekly, or montly, depending on your desired frequency. Each box only costs $5.99.


The nibblr box contains four different snacks and a cute small poster for your wall. Unfortunately, Nibblr doesn't accommodate to anyone with allergies. It also does not let you rate the items before or after you receive them, so you may get items that you don't care for or cannot eat. At first glance, I am pleasantly happy with the four snacks that were sent to me


The first snack from the box is Cluster's Last Stand which contains roasted nuts and clusters. This is the perfect snack for low blood sugar attacks, or something to hold you over a little longer when dinner will be later than normal. And, this whole pack is only 180 calories.


Next out of the box is my favorite of the month, Key Lime Bliss which contains key lime cookies, lime granola clusters, and tasted coconut. This tastes like a yummy desert, and will definitely help me with my sweet tooth. This box is definitely better alternative, because it is only 170 calories. 


Punch Fruit contains pomegranate infused cranberries, pineapple, passion fruit, and lemon fruit pieces. This snack is perfect for the beach. If only I went away for spring break this week. It can also be used as a way to transport yourself to a tropical island, and it's only 100 calories. 


Curry Up is another snack favorite. It contains coconut curry pretzel pearls, toasted coconut, and pistachios. The curry flavoring is a great addition to these everyday snacks. Plus, it's only 120 calories. I hope my next boxes contain this again. 


Overall, I did love my Nibblr box. The containers are easy to carry with you outside of the house, and can easily be used as a snack to tie you over before dinner. 

You can get your own Nibblr box subscription at http://www.nibblrbox.com/ for $5.99 per box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment