Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Graze March 2014 Review + Code for 1st and 5th Box Free

My first Graze box has arrived! It was perfect timing, too, because I was craving a snack. I couldn't wait to open it up and see what snacks I received. Graze delivers four snacks each week, bi-week, or month based on your subscription, and the snacks are chosen by your ratings.


After opening my box, I am happy to find two of the snacks that I was most excited to try. I did rate them Love, and I'm glad Graze listened. Besides the items that I knew I wouldn't like, I left them at Try, because I wanted it to be a little bit of a surprise. 


The welcome card included Nutrition Facts on the four snacks that I received. Graze allows you to check off your food allergies so those food items will not be included, which is a step up on their competitors. Also, they have a low calorie box, so only items with less than 100 calories will be included. The regular box includes a mixture of both. 


The first item in the box was My Thai. This is one of the items that I really wanted, so I marked it as Love before trying. I am certainly glad that I did, because it was delicious. The My Thai is one of their new dipper items. It not only includes a crunchy snack, but it comes with a complimentary dipping sauce. The My Thai includes baked soy bites with sweet chili sauce, and it was only 84 calories. I hope that I get this one again.


The next item made me a little disappointed. I thought that I marked all the snacks that included chocolate as Trash, but I must have missed one. The Florentine includes belgian dark chocolate, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds for 198 calories. It does has the vitamins and nutrients leaf printed on the package, which means it contains at least two vitamins and nutrients. 


 These Wholegrain Banana Caramel Dippers were my favorite snack of the four. The banana flavored dippers were nice and moist like they came right out of the oven. The banana flavoring was just right. The caramel sauce complimented them very nicely, and surprisingly, this whole package is only 150 calories. This is another one that I hope that I receive in a later box. 


Last but not least are Eleanor's Apple Crumble, which contains raisins, and cinnamon honey almonds and apples. Not only is this snack only 114 calories, but it also contains at least two vitamins and nutrients. This is the perfect light snack for when you need a nutrient boost, but don't want to ruin your dinner. 


I am over all very happy with my Graze box. It not only had an assortment of snacks, but the snacks were great quality. I also enjoy that each snack is packaged individually and they can be taken with you to work, on an outing, or along a car ride.


If you would like to try Graze for yourself, use my link and receive your first and fifth box free.   https://www.graze.com/us/p/DEANNA9XU Or, use my code DEANNA9XU at checkout. You can cancel after your first free box if you don't love them, but I'm sure that you will.

Graze costs $6 for each box and can be shipped to your work or your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment