Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pinch Me Sample Box Review - Box 1


My first Pinch Me box has arrived, and even though I picked out the items that would included in my box, I was excited that it had come. Pinch Me is a free sample box that is sent weekly in exchange for sample reviews. 


The box was quite small, but expected for just being samples. It will easily fit into your mailbox, so there is no need to be home when it is delivered.


I am quite satisfied with the size of the samples. They were bigger than most samples that have arrived in boxes that I've paid for. Also, if you love the samples, Pinch Me directs you on where you can purchase full size items.  


Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Body Care Shampoo

$4.49 - 12.7 fl oz          

The first item in my sample box was Clear Scalp & Hair Total Care Shampoo. While I've never used this brand, I will definitely be using it again. This shampoo made my hair feel clean without weighing it down. It's a high quality shampoo for a reasonable price.


Suave Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion

$4.79 - 18 fl oz       

The second item in my sample box is Suave Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion. This lotion smells great and leaves a light, smooth look and feel to your skin. It also instantly changed my rough and pink skin to be completely moisturized. It's such a great sample size for being entirely free.



While the box only contains a few samples, the products are of great quality, and they are a perfect size for traveling. In return for the free samples, Pinch Me asks for you to review the samples, which only takes a few minutes. I estimate this box to be worth only a little more than a dollar, but hey, it's free. 


If you would like to start receiving your own free samples, just go to here

1 comment: