Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pinch Me Sample Box Review - Box 4

My 4th Pinch Me box has arrived, and it is HUGE! This is awesome because all of it is completely free. It takes quite a while for the Pinch Me boxes to arrive each time, so I tend to forget what is inside. I'm excited to see all my samples inside. 



At first glance, I am excited to see these large samples. It looks like there is an array of samples for me to try. I also like the array of brands that Pinch Me has for us to sample. I'm excited to discover new products that I could love. 


American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover

$10.95 - 8.45 oz            

I gave this sample to my boyfriend, and he was a really excited about it. He sees me with all my subscription boxes, and never gets to get in on all the fun. This is for a man who uses a lot of product, so he wasn't really the best test subject, but it left his hair smelling great and extra clean. It's a super small sample, but for free, I can't really complain. 


Skinny Girl Nutrition Bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt

$21.99 - 12 bars       

I've tried this brand of granola bars in the past, and I actually didn't mind them. I am not much of a granola bar person, but I like the chewiness and the peanut butter and chocolate flavors. This bar is 170 calories, so I wouldn't really consider it as a food to lose weight, but i guess it would be better to eat this to fight some cravings, and the nutrients will keep you full longer. I won't be buying a full size package, but I definitely enjoyed this sample. 


Special K Chocolate Mocha Protein Breakfast Shake

$5.98 - 4 pack       

I've had protein shakes before, and they normally taste pretty bad. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised on the taste of this shake. It also has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. I love this idea. For only 190 calories, this could easily replace my breakfast, and that includes my cup of joe. Plus, it will keep me satisfied until lunch time. This is a pretty large shake and a great free sample. I could definitely see myself buying this product in the future. 



$1.99 - 15 ml

This nail polish is as bright as it looks. I am not one to usually wear a color like this, but I love it. Plus, the nail polish goes on nicely and is long lasting. I like that this is a full size item, even if the product is relatively cheap to begin with. It is also sold in all of the chain drugstores. I will definitely seek out this brand when I am looking for a new color. 



$2.72 - 32 oz          

This product reminds me a lot of Febreze. Just spray it on any fabric or in the air, and it will get the smell out along with leaving a fresh scent behind. This again is a reasonably priced item, so it could be a cheaper alternative to Febreze. It's a pretty good size sample for being completely free.  


This was a full box, and it was a lot to sample. I am pretty excited about a lot of the products, and also will save some money not buying products that I didn't love. I estimate this Pinch Me box to be worth about $6, which is great considering that it is all free! I will continue logging on to get my free samples. 


If you would like to try Pinch Me for yourself, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment