Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bulu Box May 2015 Review

My Bulu Box has arrived for the month of May, and I am excited to see what this month has in store for my health and fitness routine. I love Bulu Box for multiple reasons. It is really inexpensive at only $10 a month, they have a great reward program and offer $5 for each box purchased and $5 or more for each item reviewed  so in other words, the box is completely free, or you can even receive more money to use in the store than the $10 you spent depending on the amount of samples, and I get to sample great health and fitness products that will help me just forward with my routine. 


Each month comes with a product card that describes each sample and also lets you keep a journal of how you feel before and after. I love to hold onto these and write down the results. I save them for when the time comes to turn in my reward points for full size products, so I will always get the items that worked best for me. It is also a fun reminder of what fun items I've received in the past. This way, I will never forget. I am excited what samples Bulu Box has in store for me this month. 


Charak Innoveda Vigomax

$24.00 - 60 capsules

I don't know what to think about this product. First, this is a full size item. It is rare to receive full size items in each Bulu Box, so I am all about that. I received a full bottle of herbal supplements in my last box, and so this was a big surprise. I hope this continues. On the other hand, this product is for males. In my profile, I have female checked off, so I am confused why they gave this to me. Really confused. I guess I will hand this off to a guy I am very comfortable with, because this is such a personal product. Also, in my profile, I do not have sexual products marked, because I don t want to receive them. And what did I get, a sexual product. I can't really review the actual product, because I am not a guy and shouldn't take these. Oh, well. 



Stinkbugs Naturals Cream Deodorant in Tangerine Spice

$23.97 - 6 oz              


This is a fun product to receive in my Bulu Box, and was excited to try it out. Part of fitness, is to keep it fresh, and this product is all natural, so it is healthy for you. I like the tangerine spice smell. It reminds me of fall, and I LOVE FALL. I wan't sure how this is supposed to be applied. I used a finger to grab a chunk and rubbed it over my armpits. This was a little weird. I noticed that this does come in deodorant sticks, which I much rather have. For sitting around the house or going to work, this deodorant is fine. Being in the heat, I did start to smell a little sticky, but nothing too bad. On the other hand, this is not the best deodorant for working out. It didn't hold up too well, and I was stinky. I will definitely wear this while being steady, but I will have to switch to another deodorant before being physical.  


RidgeCrest PhysiQOL Natural Pain Relief

$31.50 - 60 capsules           

I work out all the time, and PhysiQOL is a natural way to fight aches and pains. I, unfortunately, am taking ibuprofen multiple times a week, which I don't like to, but I have a bad lower back, and exercising sometimes makes it worse. I waited until the morning to take these, because that is when I am most sore. I work out at night, which I know isn't great for sleep, so I wouldn't have been able to notice a difference if I took these after my workout. I woke up with sore legs and a sore back, so I took these immediately. Within half an hour, I wasn't feeling any pain. I am going to take two more when the pain sets in again, and will continue to do so until this sample runs out. This product is also a great candidate for spending my points once they add up. 



Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Natural

$15.99 - 16 oz         

I have sampled hemp hearts in the past, and so while this isn't a new product, I am happy to receive more. I like to throw these in smoothies or eat them right from the bag. I prefer them in the grain, because I enjoy the taste, and the powder form just doesn't taste as great. Hemp hearts have a significant amount of omegas and protein without having a lot of carbs, so the unused energy won't be transformed into fat. I don't notice a difference after eating these, but I just know they are doing great things inside of me. While I've received these a few times, I would be happy to receive them again. 



$40.99 - 30 pack                       

This is sold out online, so I feel like I am in for something great. Youth Infusion is a stimulant-free energy supplement that also helps with headaches, curbs your appetite, lowers blood pressure, and gives and overall feeling of well being. I added this to a giant glass of water, and it blended in well. It tasted pretty good and reminded me of an Emergen-C. I did notice more energy after drinking this, but my headache didn't go away. I have bad headaches and many things don't work to heal them, so this isn't a big surprise. I was hungry after drinking it, but it was time to eat, so I don't know how well it curbed my appetite. I do like the natural energy, though, and it has other great qualities. 


I am pretty happy with this month's box. Besides the full size bottle of Vigomax, I loved every item, and they were relevant to me. Once the Youth Infusion is back in stock, I think I will have to spend some points to get more packets. I estimate this box to be worth $30, plus I have $10 more to spend in the shop, so that makes this box worth a whopping $40. I only spend $10 on this box, so these products make it well worth it. I've already used up most of my samples, so I am counting down the days until I receive another box in the mail. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It is basically free to kick off a healthier and more natural routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment