Sunday, November 22, 2015

Popsugar Must Have November 2015 Review

While I do like so many of my subscription boxes, my favorite one to receive each month is definitely my Popsugar Must Have. It is the most expensive at $39.95, but the items insides are mostly all full size, it always has a great value, and I like that the items range from beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. This is the best gift to give to yourself each month, and it always contains items that I love and I wouldn't splurge on for myself. I can't wait to see what the month of November has in store for me, and I hope that it is full of items to get me ready for the holidays. 


This month's inspirations are Friends & Family, Gratitude, Gifting, and Festivities. I really like these inspirations for November, because we are heading into holiday season, and I can see a lot of the items going along with the these words really getting my in the mood. I hope the items inside will help make the celebrations brighter, help bring family and friends closer together, and provide me with some gifts to give away. What I love about this box is that some of the items aren't really for me, but I can always give those away to someone who will really enjoy it. 


Deep Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband

$56.00

This is such a beautiful headband, and it is totally my style. I wouldn't expect to receive something like this in my Popsugar box, but I am so glad I did. I also like receiving it this time of year. This can be worn for all the holidays coming up. It could easily give Thanksgiving a little sparkle, it would look great with any Christmas outfit, and of course, this is the perfect amount of added sparkle for New Year's Eve. This headband is great quality, and the detail is perfect. My only wish is that the crystals went all the way around. I would be much more likely to wear it in that case. The backside of this headband is pretty cool, too. It has a fun fabric pattern which also helps stop it from slipping. This will definitely add a little sparkle to this year's festivities. 



Tarte Cosmetics Beauty & the Box Eye Shadow in Apple of My Eye

$22.00 - 6.4 g

I know that most girls are going to lust after this item, but I really feel like I have more eye shadow pallets than I can possibly ever use. Even though I don't love having more eye shadow, this box is really cute, and the four colors inside pair perfectly together. The box has a magnetic close, and a very usable mirror inside. Also, it is much more compact than it looks, which makes this easy to travel with. Golden Delicious and Honeycrisp both have shimmer, while Caramel and Gala are both matte. I really like how all these colors are all named after apples, and they could create a really cool eye look. I like these colors with my skin tone, and I also like how they can create a natural or more dramatic look. One of my friends are going to love this as a gift!



West Emory Bingo Set

$20.00

At first, I was really confused why this was an addition to this month's box. I've never really played bingo unless it was a themed one at a baby or bridal shower. But after taking it all in, I realized a game would be a great addition to a must have box, especially one around the holidays. I could definitely see my family playing this for prizes or additional gifts for christmas. This could be made into a drinking game with my friends, too. The game itself is very pretty, and the magnets give it an extra special touch. I could place this out on my coffee table for decoration. This wouldn't be the game that I would normally pick out, but that also means I don't have it. This was a different addition that was new and a little fun. 



Capri Blue Mercury Jewel Box Candle in Rain

$18.00

I absolutely love candles, and it has been a minute since Popsugar has added one in their subscription box. This recycled blown glass is so pretty, and I love how the light of the candle glows through the container. It reminds me of one I've recently purchased from Anthropology. The wooded lid is really cool too, and it is totally my style. The best part of the candle is the smell, it is absolutely amazing. It is a musky vanilla that really leaves the entire room smelling great. This is a great container to reuse after the candle is gone, too. This would be a great gift to give forward to someone in your family or one of your friends, but to be completely honest, I am going to keep this for myself. I just love it so much. My one complaint is this would be themed for spring time, but I'll take it now. 



Gramr Gratitude Co. Exclusive Thanksgiving Postcard Pack

$10

While I am not 100% sure what I will be doing with these, they are so cute and festive. They are perfect for November and Thanksgiving, and they also bring so much warmth, and happy feelings with them. I would hate to send these in the mail, because I would really like to keep them, but I do know a few friends and family that are out of town that would really enjoy this with a short letter. My favorite is definitely the thanksgiving feast shot with the word "Thankful," and the "Thank You for Being You" as a close second. This is a great way to remind someone that you love them around the holidays, especially since I would be really excited to receive one of these from someone else. You could also keep them and hang them up in your house for inspiration or as a decorative touch for the holidays. 



Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard

$7.00 - 8 oz

The food product has been right on lately, and this is the perfect food product for the season. Friends and family will be gathering so much more often this time of year, and it is always great to have a snack for everyone to dig into. They recommend using this as a marinade, vegetable glaze, cheese pairing, or sauce for pork or turkey. But, I know that I will use this the most basic way, and that is as a pretzel dip. I wanted to just try this out, but I seriously couldn't stop eating. The spicy dijon matches perfectly with the sweet honey. Also, it doesn't taste like it is full of preservatives. The next time I have people over and they need a little snack, I am going to pull this out with a bag of pretzels. Delish. 



Ink Dot Gift Card

$20.00

Popsugar always includes a gift card in their box, and usually it is something that I don't really need or want, and I just hand it off to a friend. This is not the case for this month. I love being able to put pictures on items to really personalize them. Also, they make the perfect gift for christmas, an anniversary, or a baby or bridal shower. This site is unlike your typical Shutterfly too. It offers some really cool frames of wood, metal, and instagram squares. Also, there are a few items $20 and under, but I think I am going to spend a little more and get an iPhone case for my boyfriend as a gift. This will get me a great early start on christmas shopping. Plus $20 off is always enjoyed. 



Overall, I really like this month. It is really getting me into the holiday mood, and besides the rain candle, everything is well themed. That headband is beautiful, that shadow palette is super high quality, and that dip is so yummy. I like the bingo game, and those postcards are really cute. Also, I will be using the inkdot card to create the perfect gift. I haven't absolutely loved a box since June, and this month's box comes close. I love everything, and even what I don't think I will use, I will be so happy to gift those items for christmas. This month has a value of $153. That is awesome, and I am really happy to be subscribed to this box. It always has so many fun items, and I like that it is a present to yourself every month. 


If you would like to try Popsugar Must Have for yourself, just click here. By using this link, you will get $5 off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment