Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss November 2015 Review

Bulu Box has arrived for the month of November, and while they aren't theme like many other boxes, I hope to still receive some items to get me ready for winter. Bulu Box is a health and fitness subscription box with at least five samples and sometimes some full size products. It costs $10 a month, but if you use a coupon, you could get Bulu Box for $5 a month for life. I really like this box, because it introduces me to great health and fitness brands, but it also helps me get back on track each month to my weight loss goals.  


Bulu Box also has a shop that sells all the items that they sample in their boxes. When you review your products, they also give you a dollar to spend in the shop for each one. Plus, they give you half the cost of the box additionally to spend in the shop with each box ordered. I always have money to spend, and I make sure to always spend it too. Their items tend to come in bulk sizes, so they are a little pricey, but you can always find some items on sale and great deals. This would be a good place to shop for your fitness friends to get a jump start on the holidays. 



$30.00 - 18 0.3 oz packets   ($0.56 Value)

This energy booster reminds me of a rock pops candy, and they kinda do the same think on your tongue. I think the flavor is really delicious, and it does freshen your breath for the time being. I could feel some balanced energy once I took it, and it helped me get through the afternoon slump and my post work workout. Also, it contains folic acid to help cell reproduction and helps with bone health. I like that this doesn't just improve energy, but it also helps with other body motors. The price is a little steep for me though. I wish I could purchase them at smaller quantities. 


Energems Chocolate Energy in Dark Chocolate

$13.98 - 42 gems   ($1.00 Value)

I love when snacks also contain energy, so these energems are a perfect treat for me. While I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate, I was still able to enjoy these a little. While this does contain caffeine, and I'd rather get that from a cup of coffee, this also contains vitamins B and D. These vitamins contribute to the energy boost, and they also help improve your mood. I think chocolate does that anyways. I like these gems, and I would be interested in trying these in their other flavors. Also, these are pretty well priced, and the canister is perfect for setting at your desk at work and popping one in your mouth every time an energy boost is desperately needed. 



$29.99 - 60 capsules   ($1.00 Value)

I really like Shapeology products, and I've purchased a few full size bottles before. I've always looked past this product, mainly because I didn't really understand what it is. But, now that I do know, I could totally get behind this. This capsule will help burn and block fat, but doesn't make you feel jittery. Also, it helps curb your appetite all while increasing your metabolism. This supplement is the perfect help to start and maintain weight loss. I didn't really notice a difference with this sample, except the decrease in appetite. I definitely think I would notice a difference if I did use this for a few weeks. I think I am going to be purchasing this product with my next batch of reward points. I just need another month to save them up. 


Balance Bar in Double Chocolate Brownie

$13.99 - 6 bars   ($2.33 Value)

I think that this has to be my favorite sample from this month's box. I don't normally like food in my weight loss edition box, especially since I am trying to lose weight and try to stick to a special diet. That being said, it is hard to stay completely away from sweets, and this healthier alternative is the way to go. Not only is it delicious and taste exactly like a brownie, it is packed with 14g of protein and 23 vitamins and minerals. This single bar is 200 calories, which is a little higher than I like, but it is better than splurging on a high on sugar candy bar or food without any nutrients at all. I really like these and would like to try their other flavors. I bet they are just as delicious. 



$12.99 - 10 bags   ($2.60 Value)

This is something completely new for me, and I am really interested in trying. Apparently, this tea tastes like coffee, but they are still created from herbs. While I haven't tried this yet, I am really excited to. I bet I will really like the Vanilla Nut, and the Dandelion Dark Roast looks interesting. My one complaint, they are caffeine free which is one of the main reasons I drink coffee in the first place, and also the reason I have yet to dig into one. I am really interested in trying them out, though.  


Dr. Price's Immune Booster

$22.00 - 30 servings   ($0.73 Value)

This is listed as a bonus sample. I am guessing this is considered a bonus so we can't get reward points from reviewing it. This powder can be mixed into smoothies, yogurt, or into water and will protect your body from disease. It is packed with Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A, and many other nutrients to boost immunity and keep you feeling your best. I have not taken this yet, but I plan to when the office comes down with a cold, or I am starting to feel under the weather. This is a great product to have around the house, and it is definitely the season to be using this item.  


This month's box had a lot of great samples, and with a focus on energy, this also contained items to get me ready for winter and to help with my weight loss goals. My favorite was the balance bar and the Shapeology supplement, but I am really excited to try out that tea that tastes like coffee. This month's box is worth an estimated $8.22, which is pretty normal for this subscription. I only spent $5.00, so I am glad that this was at least worth more than I paid. I am happy with that amount, especially since I will get $7.50 in the shop after I review their products. To me, this box is free. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It is a great gift to someone who wants to start a healthy 2016, or a workout junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment