Saturday, May 14, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini May 2016 Review

Yea! The second PopSugar Must Have Mini has arrived, and I am excited to see what is inside. PopSugar Mini is a brand new subscription box for $18.95 that delivers two full size products that go along with the full size box's theme. Last month was alright, but I wasn't too thrilled, and the value wasn't that great. I decided to stick it out for another month and see if it got any better, which I think it will. I can't wait to see what is inside this month, and hopefully they will turn everything around for me and all their subscribers. 


This box doesn't come with it's own themes, but the products are based off the full size box. Those inspirational themes are hydration, yoga, deep breathes, fitness, relaxation, and heath. All of those words really appeal to me, and I am sure I will enjoy these products. I do also like that they list out the products on this card with descriptions and prices. That way I can fully understand the product and why it stands out among the rest. I hate when I have to go to other sources to check out the price, or even worse, how to use it. 



Zing Anything Zingo Tritan in White

$12.99

I am super pumped with this water bottle. I put lemon in my water almost every single day, but I don't always get enough citrus flavor. This bottle is a perfect way to get a ton of flavor without getting seeds and food particles in your mouth as you drink. Also the bottle itself is super sleek and modern. I don't like anything too bright or girly, so this bottle is perfect for me. I was a little worried about the middle leaking, but it is verified leak proof. Also, I like that is it versatile and the middle piece can be taken out completely when you want just a bottle of water. I can't wait to try this out with a bunch of fruit and vegetables, and I don't think it will be leaving my side for a ver long time. 



H20+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment

$36.00 - 1.7 fl oz

At first, I wasn't too excited about this product. I didn't absolutely love the products I've used from this line, but that was mainly because they weren't anything out of the ordinary. Also, I have so many face creams, that I'm a little overwhelmed about using them all. I started getting excited about this product after reading the reviews. Many people were long time, devoted users who where obsessed with the product. I know if anyone can use the same product for 20 years plus, it's got to be great. I like how this is pretty light and vanishes quickly. It makes it easy and quick to get ready in the morning. I really enjoy this face cream, but it isn't anything too special I don't think. I may change my mind after using it for a while. 



Overall, I am pretty happy with this box. They didn't nail it yet, but it is so much better than their first compilation. The hydration theme of the box is perfect since it is simple, and is one of the themes of the large size box, but the products are both very different but still work together perfectly. This month's box has a value of $50.99. I am really happy with that value since it is more than double the price of the box, and both items are practical, high quality, and exciting products. I am really happy with this box, and I am glad they turned it around for me. I couldn't possibly cancel after this box was so great. 


If you would like to try PopSugar Must Have Mini for yourself, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment