Sunday, March 25, 2018

Popsugar Must Have December 2018 Review

Yea! My PopSugar Must Have has arrived for the month of December, and I am so excited to check out everything inside. December boxes are extra special, because the holidays are here, and the products help celebrate this holiday. PopSugar is a monthly subscription box that delivers lifestyle items in the categories of fashion, beauty, home, fitness, books, and food. These boxes cost $39.95 each, but the value is over $100, so it is well worth every penny. I have found some great staples in previous boxes, so I can't wait to see what else there is to discover. 


Popsugar doesn't have a monthly theme, but instead words of inspiration. This month's words are Cozy, Giving, Sparkling, Traditions, Warmth, and Celebrate. Not only do I want to celebrate the glam and glitter that this month brings, but I also want to get warm and cozy with all the traditions that this month brings. I am hoping for a cozy shall or blanket to keep me warm around the fire or possibly some glasses or jewelry to glam it up for the new year. All of these words scream December and the holidays that come with the month, so I can't wait to check everything out. 




$95.00

While this scarf does add some glitter to my outfit, this isn't exactly what I was hoping for. during these cold months, I much prefer a heavier scarf, while this one is much lighter and better for spring or fall. Also, this isn't something I would normally wear. On the other hand, this is a great product for someone that fits this style. Also, this single product is double the cost of the box. I do like that you can wear this to family dinners or causal get-togethers over the holidays to jazz up your outfit, but this will not keep you cozy. I will probably pass this along to someone who will wear it. 




$35.00 - 16 oz

We've received a body wash oil from this brand in a previous box, and I was in love, so I can't wait to try this one out. While this is another body wash, this is nothing like the previous. This one is a light, whipped sugar scrub that looks and smells like sugar. I don't often receive body scrubs, but I love exfoliating my skin, so this is really exciting. Sometimes, scrubs can be rough on the skin, but this one is really light and gentle while still washing away dead skin and leaving it soft and smooth. I LOVE this product so much, and I am so happy Popsugar added it in this month's box. 




$42.00

This is another Popsugar brand repeat, but unfortunately, this isn't a winner over the previous item. I do like necklaces, and gold is my preferred metal, but I have been more drawn to smaller charms or tighter chokers. This bar necklace is something I wouldn't worn a few years ago, but why not give it another shot. This necklace is pretty and full or sparkle, so it will easily dress up any shirt or sweater. I think this would be great over a plain turtleneck for dinner with the relatives or over a black shirt to wear out to drinks with old friends. This isn't my favorite piece of jewelry, but I may have to try it out for one of these occasions.   




$3.50 - 2 oz

I normally don't care for sugar treats in these boxes, especially chocolate, but hey, it's the holidays, and I can't say no to anything sugar cookie flavored. This chocolate bar really does taste like my favorite holiday treat, too! It combines the sugary and frosted taste of those classic cookies mixed in with milk chocolate. I gave this one bite, and I was hooked. Next month, when it's January, please healthier treats, but I am going to enjoy this now. 




$38.00 - set of 4

I was hoping for something drink related in this box to help bring in New Years, and these are great for the big night or really any other time of the year if it fits your schedule. I also love that these aren't specifically alcohol related, so even those water, tea, or coffee drinkers can enjoy these. I am a little disappointing with the quality, and the plastic top layer wasn't even or smooth. Other than that, these are so cute, and I can't wait to bring them out each and every New Year. These would be great for bachelor parties or girl's nights as well. 




$12.00 - set of 10

These simple tags are a great way to spruce up any and every present, and since I will be doing a whole lot of gift giving this month, these will come in handy. I always have the cutest wrapping paper on hand, but I never have tags to address the package. With just a ribbon, these add so much detail and a whole lot of cuteness. These can be added to gift bags as well, which make them reusable with just a snip of the tag. I love this little addition, and they will really come in handy. 




$14.95 - 6.8 oz

I was already really happy with this month's box, but them they have to include one of my favorite items, candles. These drink inspirited candles will not only make your house smell great, but it will help make it feel like a party. This vanilla bourbon is the perfect mixture of masculine and feminine with it's soft vanilla and oak finish. This does a great job of giving the room a great scent without overpowering. I am interested in trying out all of their cocktail inspired scents. They are all so festive, and you don't even have to get dressed up.  



Overall, this box was pretty good. I think they did a great job of accumulating items that are festive for the holidays, but would also be great for use any time of the year. I am a huge fan of the body scrub and candle. The coasters, chocolate, and gift tags are great as well, and I will really enjoy them. While the scarf and necklace aren't really my style, I like how they will help dress up an outfit and get it ready for the holidays. This month's box has a value of $240.45. That is crazy for this price, and I think the most ever. January is a new year, which means a new body and mind set, so I hope next month is full of re-inventive items.  


If you would like to try Popsugar Must Have for yourself, just click here. it is a great way to treat yourself to the best in lifestyle at a great price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment