Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bulu Box Weight Loss April 2014 Review

My second Bulu Box has arrived, which is great, because I've started a new workout and lifestyle routine to get back into shape. I've opted for the weight loss box because I want to focus on slimming down rather than bulking up, but they do have an original Bulu Box option.  


Bulu Box is a health and fitness sample subscription box for only $10 a month. Each box contains 5 - 7 samples of items that will help you feel better, obtain more energy, and lose fat and gain muscle. Plus, it has a rewards system, with every box worth $15 of reward points. That alone is worth the cost. 


Kay's Naturals Honey Almond Cereal

$17.88 - 12 pack        

The first item I see in the box is a sample of cereal. Again, I've received food in my Weight Loss Bulu Box, which I feel is a little weird. I am trying to stick to my own food goal, but this didn't go to waste. I did like that it is packed full of protein, and this cereal will actually help my body form muscles. It tasted pretty good, too.


Swirl Tea Green Tea

$17.45 - 5 pack of 10      

I've recently stopped drinking pop, and I've also taken aspartame completly out of my diet, so I've been searching for quick, easy, and healthy drinks, and this green tea is perfect. All you do is pop a bag in your water bottle, let it sit for a couple of minute, remove, and drink. It tastes great and really livens up your water. Plus, green tea helps with weight loss. This is a sample I will definitely buy.


Ridgecrest Thyroid Thrive

$23.50 - 60 capsules      

I am not sure why Bulu Box thinks I need thyroid help, because I am in my twenties, but it claims to create natural energy, wellness, and speed up the metabolism, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to help any early stages. I could see this being helpful as I get older, but for now, it isn't something I plan on purchasing.



WhiteShield

$16.95 - 50 pack               

This is a pretty cool idea, because I can definitely see coffee stains on my teeth, but it is one of the last things I want to remember in the morning when I am trying to get out the door. After using it, I did notice my teeth whitening a little, so it definitely works, but I'd rather not have to remember another step to my morning routine. 


SHREDZ Fat Burner

$60 - 30 day supply              

This all natural supplement helps deliver clean energy which leads to burning fat. I definitely had more energy after taking one of these, but it almost led to low blood sugar, so I suggest eating a large meal with each capsule. The sample wasn't enough to know if the fat burning aspect actually works, but it definitely gave me a boost of energy to power through my workout at the end of a long day. 


Rainbow Light PMS Relief

$19.99 - 30 tablets            

I normally don't get PMS too bad, but what symptoms I do get did seem to disappear. I won't be purchasing the full size, but I will be keeping my last sample for when I feel the symptoms worse than normal. 


This month's Bulu Box had more items that I would like to incorporate to my new lifestyle than last month, but I wasn't too thrilled about every sample. I am starting to like Bulu Box a lot more, though, and will continue to subscribe. I estimate this box to be worth $13.68, which is more than the $10 I paid, but it also was worth $16 in reward points after rating each sample, so this box was close to a $30 value. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. For only $10 a month, you could also be on your way to a new, healthy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment