Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bulu Box Weight Loss May 2014 Review

My third Bulu Box has arrived, and I can not wait to see what samples they have in store for me this month. Bulu Box is a health and fitness sample subscription box that is delivered to your door every month for $10 a box. 


Along with the samples, Bulu Box is packed full of coupons and additional online workout samples. This particular box came with a free trial for both Booya Fitness and Fit Fusion. 


Smarty Pants Adult Multivitamin

$29.95 - 120 count            

This is the second time I've received Smarty Pants Multivitamins in my Bulu Box, which stinks a little, but at least I liked the sample to being with. You can taste the vitamins in the gummies, but overall they taste pretty good. I do hate taking pills, so being able to chew them up is great for me.


 Smarty Pants for Kids

$21.99 - 120 count            

I don't have kids, so these were used by me. I am not sure why I would need to sample almost the exact same item, but again, at least I enjoy them. For anyone with kids, these multivitamins have both omega 3's and vitamin D, which no other kids vitamins have. Also, they are easy to chew, and with only 5 grams of sugar, these vitamins are a major health benefit that will help your little ones grown strong.


RidgeCrest Herbals Anxiety Free

$23.50 - 60 capsules               

These all natural capsules help fight fatigue and anxiety that factors into weight gain. From the sample, I didn't notice any change in my weight, but I did notice myself feeling less stressed and getting a better night's rest. This might be on my grocery list. 


Power Crunch Orignal Bar

$24.99 - 12 40oz bars        

Again, I received another food item in my Weight Loss Bulu Box, which I don't really understand, but this little bar is only 50 calories and is packed full of protein, which will help with forming muscles. This french vanilla bar was pretty tasty and did help me get from lunch to dinner without any further snacking.


FitMiss Burn

$38.99 - 90 capsules      

The day that I used FitMiss Burn, I did notice myself less hungry and with more energy. It also claims to reduce water retention, which is great for anytime you need to look your absolute best for a special night. I didn't notice a weight difference, but I guess I can't expect much from a one day sample. I think I will be purchasing this with my reward points.


Manitoba Harvest HempPro 70

$52.99 - 2 lb bag        

I have tried HempPro before, so this sample wasn't my first use. This powder makes it easy to consume this protein packed hemp, but I prefer the hemp hearts, because I like the way they taste, and they are a great granola substitute for your yogurt. This powder can easily be mixed into the your yogurt or soup, though, and it makes a great protein shake. 


This wasn't my favorite Bulu Box, but I did get introduced to a few things that I will continue to use. I estimated this box to be worth $6.32, which is less than I paid and a little disappointing. Each box does come with at least $15 in reward points, so it is still worth the $10 I spent on the box. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. This subscription box is a great way to help change your lifestyle, be healthier, and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment