Friday, June 6, 2014

Ipsy May 2014 Review - Fresh Picks

It is always a great surprise to see this pink pack in my mailbox! Ipsy is always packed with items that I've always wanted to try, or items that I've never heard of and end up loving. I can't wait to see what Ipsy has in store for me this month. 


After opening up the pink pack, I see that the make-up bag has a all natural, burlap feel. I am all about natural products and having a natural look. I can not wait to see what is inside!


The theme for this month is Fresh Picks, just as I suspected. After just a sneak peak, I am loving what I see. This is looking like it could be my favorite Glam Bag yet!


Avene Thermal Spring Water

$18.00 - 10.58 oz         

I've always wanted water spray can, but now that I've finally received one, I'm not sure why. It is literally just a can filled with water. But, on the plus side, the spray is nice and sheer and covers your face perfectly. Also, it leaves your face feeling nice and soft. I think this is perfect for anyone dealing with dry heat, but because I'm surrounded by lakes, I would never need this.


eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask

$12.00 - 60 ml

I do a lot of dying and am constantly styling my hair, so it was definitely in need of a hair mask. This left my hair feeling and looking so much healthier. I didn't love the smell, but that didn't really matter to me, because I would only be using it once in a while. I will definitely be purchasing this again once I have run out.


Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Parfum

$69.00 - 2.5 oz              

This perfume smells like a summer night. It has nice floral notes mixed with a little bit of musk. You could wear this to a formal event, such as a wedding, or to brunch with friends. This is a truly versatile perfume, which is great, because I cannot stop wearing it.


Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen 

$25.00 - 2/0.5 oz         

I am all about wearing sunscreen, especially since my skin is so pale, and I'm paying attention to all the skin cancer scares. Unfortunately, this sunscreen for the face made my skin feel really oily. I do prefer to wear sunscreen that is meant for your face on my face, because it will ward off any zits or blackheads, though, so this will not go to waste. 


Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Moonbeam & Unicorn

$5.00

I don't wear a whole lot of eyeshadow, normally only on special occasions, but these colors are both great earth tones, which I can always get down with. Also, it stays put for so long, and doesn't crease, which is a big plus. Plus, I am always happy to receive full size items in my Ipsy glambag!


Overall, this Ipsy glam bag was great, and all the products will definitely be used. I really enjoy how Ipsy hits all the bases with their bags. Each theme and item is unique, and I always find items that I love. Plus, I estimate this bag to be worth $35.35, which is much more than the $10.00 I spent.


If you would like to try Ipsy Glam Bag subscription for yourself, just click here. For only $10 a month, a make-up bag is delivered to you monthly filled with both samples and full size items with a fun theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment