Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pinch Me Sample Box Review - Box 2

 My second Pinch Me sample box has arrived in the mail today. It is always a surprise when it arrives, because it takes a while to arrive and Pinch Me doesn't inform when it is shipped or give me tracking. It also means I can't quite remember what is inside so it's a little bit of a surprise. 


This box is a lot more full than my first, which is super exciting. I also see a full size item in my box. For being free, Pinch Me really does have a lot to offer. 


Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Damage & Color Repair Shampoo

$5.99 - 12.9          

This smells great, and it really leaves my hair soft and feeling clean. It is full of vitamins to help with damage and to replenish color. I didn't notice any lasting effects, but I guess I will have to purchase the full size product and see if it works. What a great new brand for such a reasonable price. I will definitely have to try more from this brand. 


Beyonce Rise Eau De Parfum

$22.99 - 1 fl oz    

This perfume is a lot more likable than I though. It is very flowery with a touch of musk. It is also pretty reasonably priced for a perfume. I will definitely use up this sample for night's out and see if I still love it. I love the array of samples that Pinch Me offers. I love trying out everything before I commit, but mostly the higher priced items. 


Sinful Colors Professional in Sunburnt

$1.99 - 15 ml 

I am in love with this color. It is a pretty pink with the perfect touch of orange. I can see myself wearing this on vacation or with my weekend outfit. It also goes on nicely and lasts almost an entire week. It is at such a high quality for such a cheap price. Also, you can find it in mostly every chain drugstore. I can't believe I received a full size item in my Pinch Me box for free. Such a great deal. 


Gevalia Kaffe Signature Blend Ground Coffee

$6.99 - 8 oz            

I am a huge coffee drinker, but I wouldn't call myself a coffee connoisseur. That being said, I really liked this coffee. It made an entire pot of coffee so my household could all try it out. Again, this coffee is reasonably priced for the high end brand. It definitely is rich without being bitter, just like the packaging says. 


This Pinch Me box was full of items I definitely love. I like how this box had both full size and sample size items. I also liked how it offered an array of products. I am definitely going to keep picking out samples every few weeks that they offer them. It is such a great deal. I estimate this box to be worth almost $5, which is great considering it cost me absolutely nothing. 


If you would like to try Pinch Me for yourself, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment