Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pinch Me Sample Box Review - Box 3

Another Pinch Me box arrived to my front door today. Pinch Me is a box full of samples and full size products that is completely free. All you have to do is review the samples after you try them. Plus, you get to find new products you love, or save money by not buying full size items of products you can do without. 


This box isn't as full as my last one, but I like what I see inside. I think I am going to really like all these products. I can't wait to try each of them out. 


 Sinful Colors Professional in Let's Meet

$1.99 - 15 ml

This is my second Sinful Colors nail polish in my Pinch Me box. I don't like this color as much as the first, because the yellow color clashes with my skin tone. This would be cute on one nail while the others are a matching color. The nail polish does go on smoothly and lasts for a while. Pretty cool for a less expensive brand. I do like that Pinch Me offers full size items in their boxes. Especially since they are all free.


Skinny Girl Tasty Nutrition Bar in Dark Chocolate Pretzel

$21.99 - 12 bars               

I am not a fan of granola bars or dark chocolate, but this was pretty tasty. I don't think I'd buy a full box of these, but theses are perfect for anyone that likes these flavors. A single bar is 160 calories, which is a little much for something that is supposed to help you lose weight. I guess it would be better to snack on this than a bag of chips. Either way, this is a great addition to my sample Pinch Me box. 


Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair

$4.99 - 12 fl oz         

I am already a huge fan of the Dove brand and this conditioner was perfect for me. It is nice a light so it doesn't weigh down my thin hair. Also, it smells so good and stays with my hair all day. I am really into this conditioner and will definitely purchase the full size product in the future. I like that Pinch Me samples popular brands along with new brands. It's a great way to sample an array of products. 


I am mostly happy with all of my samples. I like that I received more food along with my beauty products. I am definitely noticing that this box tends to cater towards products for woman, but since I am female, I guess I can't really complain. I estimate this box to be worth a little more than $4 which is great because it is completely free!


If you would like to try Pinch Me out for yourself, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment