Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bulu Box June 2015 Review

My Bulu Box has arrived for the month of June, and I am pretty excited. I love Bulu Box and the heath and fitness samples they deliver every month. Bulu Box only costs $10 to be delivered straight to your door. With each box purchased, you receive $5 in rewards to spend in their shop on full size items. You also get $1 for each item you review from your bag. That means each box is initially free, or even worth more depending on the amount of samples you receive. 


Each Bulu Box comes with a heath or fitness card that can help you to become a healthier person. It also comes with a itemized card that not only describes each item, but it also lets you journal the effects. I always keep these and write everything down. Then, when it comes time time to use my reward points, I can go back and see what items I liked the most. Plus, it is fun to remember what items I've received in the past. 


UP4 Adult Probiotics

$36.95 - 60 capsules        

I have been catching every cold, flu, and itchy throat as of late, which is probably due to the long work hours and stress that comes with. I took this supplement when I was starting to feel low on energy and a little bit of an itchy throat. This cleared it up within a day. Unfortunately, I did notice the same feeling come back a few days later, so it didn't get rid of it completely. I do wish I had more of a sample so I could see if this works over a longer period of time. I may just have to purchase the full size product. 


UrgentRx Upset Stomach Relief To-Go

$15.98 - 12 packets        



Bulu Box always delivers natural remedy samples with their subscriptions. Sometimes they are something that I really like, and other times, they aren't something I would really use. This sample is the middle of the road for me. I don't have upset stomaches that often, so I don't have that much of a need to use this, but I will save it for when I do need it. I almost prefer to take a tablet then to spread something over my food or toss it in my drink. I hope this works when I actually need it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


Bach RESCUE Pastilles Natural Stress Relief in Cranberry

$15.49 - 2 containers           

I took one of these pastilles when I was stressing about my long to-do list. These little tablets have a light, tart cranberry taste. I was surprised that these weren't too chewable. They are a hard gummy texture that you have to suck on for a while. I didn't mind this at all. I did notice a difference with my stress. It seemed to slowly melt away. I tend to have a lot of stress with work and obligations, so I hope this will help me relax I am a fan of these, and would be interested in trying different flavors.  


Xlear Natural Saline Nasal Spray

$14.99 - 1.5 fl oz   

I don't have allergies too badly in the Spring, but my boyfriend gets them pretty badly each year. I gave this to him to try out, and he really liked it. The saline gel really cleared up his nose, and he could breath like normal. It didn't last buy a few hours, though, and it didn't clear up any of his others symptoms. This is a good alternative to over the counter drugs, but for a full day's relief, it makes more sense to just take something that will last all day and clear up everything in the meantime. 


Martha Stewart Essentials Women's Multivitamin 

$16.99 - 60 capsules           

This is the second item I've received from Martha Stewart's new herbal remedy collection, and it's another full bottle! I take a multivitamin almost everyday, so this is a great addition to my bathroom cabinet. I think that Martha's brand is of great quality, and while I don't really feel a difference when taking these, I know that I am getting all the nutrients I need. Also, I love that this is a full size bottle. I am getting my money's worth from this box with this item alone. I am always happy to receive a full size of any item!


Food For Sleep Recovery Drink 

$24.00 - 6 2.5 oz bottles         

First off, this little bottle of sleep serum doesn't taste very good. You can taste a little of the tart cranberry flavoring, but mainly it is just gross. This reminded me of taking Nyquil. It is a light syrup that made me cringe after every drink. I took this at night when I was having some trouble falling asleep. I drank the bottle and layed down. This didn't help me sleep at all. I was up for at least another hour. This definitely didn't work for me, and it was too painful to drink. This sample just wasn't for me and I won't be purchasing anymore.    


This month's box was both great and not too exciting for me. I love the full size multivitamins, the stress relieving pastilles, and the probiotic herbal supplements. The others, I could just do without. I estimate this box to be worth $36.44, which is a lot more than the $10 I spent, and that isn't counting the $11 this box came with in reward dollars for their online shop. While some of these samples weren't my favorites, the good definitely outweighs the bad.


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. For only $10 a month, you could be on your way to a healthier you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment