Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bulu Box Shapeology Blender Bottle Bundle Review

Along with Bulu's monthly subscriptions, they often offer bundles at a discounted price that allows you to stock up on products, get the full kit of products that work well together, or stock up on more samples. This bundle is the perfect starter kit to your first blender bottle at is available for the small price of $13.99. That is usually the cost of the blender bottle alone, so this is a great deal, and it lets you try out multiple items that work with your bottle. I am interested in getting into protein shakes, so now that I have the bottle, I can try out these many samples to create different concoctions and really see what I am interested in drinking daily or weekly. These are all the items that come with the blender bottle bundle. 

Shapeology Blender Bottle

$8.99

I've never thought I would need a bottle like this, but once I started drinking protein shakes, I noticed that my ninja wasn't able to blend up the powders perfectly, and I was drinking chunks of it at the end of my drink. This bottle is the perfect place to toss in all the ingredients, mix them together, and take on the go. This would be the perfect bottle to take with me to drink my breakfast on my way to work or in the car on the way to a hike. This blender works pretty well, but I still wish it were better mixing up all the ingredients. Also, if I have to blend up ingredients like a banana or fruit, I have to throw it in the blender anyways. I think this is perfect for those on the go moments, but if I have more time, I will still use my ninja. 



Fanta Labs Driv

$35.99 - 30 packs    ($2.40 Value)

These five calorie energy packs help aid in performance and recovery. By adding these packs into your favorite protein shake or drink, you can reduce fatigue, reduce muscle trampling and soreness, increase hydration, and support heart health. Not only will this pick you up, but it will keep you going and help you recover afterwards. I like this addition to the blender bottle, because it isn't your typical protein supplement, but it is still a great powder to blend up with your other protein additives. I like these samples, and hope they work well. I will definitely give them a try after an extreme workout or hike. This will be the best after workout snack to put vitamins and nutrients back into your body without undoing the work that you just did. 



NeoCell Beauty Infusion

$32.99 - 11.64 oz    ($1.11 Value)

While I normally drink protein shakes for health and energy, I do really care about my skin, hair, and nails, so this beauty infusion is perfect for me. This powder is packed with vitamins and minerals that nourish your hair, skin, and nails. The orange flavor was pretty nice, and I mixed it into a citrus shake, so it complimented the other flavors. I don't think this is something that I would purchase, but it was really great to try out. These are a little expensive, but maybe I would purchase them to use once a week. This is an interesting supplement, and it really shows you the wide range of product that can go into your shake.  



Eat the Bear Grizzly Whey Pure Isolate Protein in Ice Cream Sandwich

$52.99 - 2 lbs    ($1.71 Value)

I actually received this sample before in my subscription box, and I was really interested in trying out the ice cream sandwich flavor. It is a little too chocolaty for me, because I do hate chocolate, but I can see many people loving this flavor. On that note, this protein powder was full of flavor, so I was able to mix it with only a few ingredients, and really get a good tasting drink. I am interested in trying out their other flavors, which take it much further than your normal vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. I am glad they added a protein sample to this box, but I am really happy that it is more than your average protein powder. Before I do pick a flavor, I really want to make sure I like it. Otherwise, I'd be wasting a whole lot of money. 



Volo Vitamins Energy Stick Packs in Citrus

$28.95 - 30 packs    ($0.97 Value)

These energy powder sticks will give you an extra boost of energy by powering your mind and body to get through that day of work or help you through your workout afterwards. It is packed with vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin B and amino acids that naturally hydrate and energize. Also, each pack is only 5 calories. I like that this sample reminds you that your shakes can be more than just for protein. I drink coffee every single day on my way to work, so this would be a great alternative. I could also drink this for lunch to get me through that mid morning slump. The citrus flavor wasn't too bad either.  



SPORTea Hot Tea

$19.99 - 40 bags    ($0.50 Value)

This is another item that I've received in my subscription box, and it wasn't my favorite or least favorite item to receive. I do like tea, but this one wasn't too flavorful, and I didn't notice a huge difference between this tea and other teas I've drank before. This is a good reminder that tea can be your liquid in your protein shake. Also, this tea is full of caffeine, so it can also be an alternative to my coffee pick me up. This sample isn't too exciting, 



PepPod in Citrus Vanilla 

$39.99 - 30 tabs    ($1.33 Value)

These tabs are really the one item that you can't use in the blender bottle, which confuses me why it is part of this bundle to begin with. These tabs are something that I really like, though, and they are also something that I can really use. They fizz in your mouth, which is a little weird, and they are also a little sour, but I really liked them. I didn't notice a surprising amount of additional energy, but they did help me through my workout. These tabs are pretty fun, and you can throw them right in your purse, which is nice. They are a little expensive though, so I don't think I would purchase them. 


Overall, I am pretty happy with this bundle. It would have been nice to receive these samples as an addition to the price of the bottle, but I am happy to have paid the additional price to get a few items to use in the bottle. Otherwise, I would have had nothing. It is also a great way to see how many different products work with your blender bottle. I estimate this bundle to be worth $17.01. That is more than the price I paid, so I am happy with that price. It was well worth what I spent on everything as a whole. 


If you are interested in this bundle, just click here. For only $13.99, you are able to to get a jump start to a healthier you with a bottle you can keep forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment