Sunday, March 1, 2015

ePantry Review - Box 1

ePantry is a monthly subscription box that deliveres all natural beauty products, cleaning products, and health goods of your choosing to your door. It offeres everything from toilet paper to under eye cream. ePanty will fill your cart with products curated to your profile, which you can delete and add to. You choose the products, which means you choose the price. No surprises. 


Each box comes with your invoice and a card explaining the ePantry system. I also like how quickly the products made it to my door. They were delivered almost immediately after I purchased my first pack and made it to my door in only a few days. 


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Automatic Dish Packs in Lemon Verbena

$7.99 - 20 packs

The Mrs. Meyer's brand has always appeared to be high end, and when I found out it created only all natural products, I had to give it a try. With my first ePantry order, I was offered $10 off $30 and this free bag of dish washer tablets. These were on our shopping list, so this worked out great. I love the fresh smell, and it left my dishes remarkably clean. Dish washer tablets are always more on the expensive side, so I can definitely see myself purchasing this brand instead in the future. This is a great free item and really worth it if you want to try out ePantry for yourself.


Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream

$14.99 - 1.7 oz

I have been a huge fan of the Yes to Brand ever sense I used my friend's shampoo. My face has been noticeably aging, and these winter month's have left it so dry. I have tried their cucumber line before and could see a real difference in my appearance. I used this after a night shower instead of my normal face lotion. It smells great and left my face feeling completely moisturized. The only thing I didn't love about it is how it didn't completely soak in. When I washed my face in the morning, I could feel the lotion washing off. On the other hand, I do love the thick formula, and I will definitely be using this all through these dry, cold months. I do notice that their website is a little more expensive than what is offered in stores. I saw it online elsewhere for as little as $9.19.


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap in Lavender

$3.99 - 12.5 oz

This hand soap rocks. I love the smell, the natural ingredients, and the competitive price. The bottle looks great on my bathroom sink, too. I don't think I will go back to any other hand soap ever again. It does dry out my hands a little, but seriously, what soap doesn't. I just use lotion afterwards.

  
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap in Basil

$3.99 - 16 fl oz

Again, I love this product. It cleans just as well as any dish soap I've ever used, and it creates just the same bubbles. I chose basil for this product, because I am a big basil fan, and have never seen it used as a scent. I have to say, it smells really good. This again is competitively priced, so I could not see myself going back to dish soap full of chemicals, when I can just buy this brand instead. I feel better knowing that my food isn't exposed to anything fake.


Yes to Carrots Intense Repair Hand Cream

$8.99 - 3 oz

This is the one product that I am not completely happy with. The carrot line is for nourishing, which I thought would be perfect for hand cream. Unfortunatly, this didn't moisturize as well as I hoped. I would prefer a thicker formula that really moisturizes for my hands, because they are always so dry. I do like this for a regular moisturizer, or something I could use in the summer. It smells great, though, and I am all for the natural ingredients. 


These five items are valued at $39.95 and I only spent $21.40. This is a really good value, but I was offered the $10 off and the free item. Otherwise, I found cheaper prices in stores and unless there is a coupon, this isn't really worth it. If I lived in a bigger city, where shopping was a task, this would be a great alternative.


I you would like to try ePantry for yourself. By using this link, you will get $10 off your first order. Definitely worth it for your first box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment