Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss October 2015 Review

My Bulu Box is here for the month of October, and once again, I've been trying to get back into a fitness routine, so this will definitely help motivate me. Bulu Box is a health and fitness subscription box that ships to your door for $10 a month. It always has at least five items which are mostly samples, but there are sometimes full size items. There is also a Weight Loss version, which focuses solely on losing weight, which is the one I've been going with recently. Also, I found a coupon that gives me the box for $5 for the run of my subscription. That makes it so cheap and so worth the money. 


Along with the samples, each box ordered gives you reward points to spend in the shop. Also, if you rate the samples, you get an additional dollar for each review. I always save up those points and spend them on items that I loved from previous samples. It is a great way to make the most of your box, and it really makes the box worth the price. I've been able to get some great products for free from the shop that continues to push me forward with my fitness routine. 



$23.99 - 12 bars   ($2.00 Value)

I am a little disappointed in this sample for me. I received the tomato and basil bar in a previous box, and I didn't really care for it. When I reviewed the item, they asked what other flavors I'd be interested in, and I checked every flavor but this one, because I hate olives. I am not even going to try this, because I will just waste it, so instead I'll throw it in the pantry and hope that someone else goes after it. I feel like I am wasting my time reviewing these products, because they don't take in account what I have to say. At least I get reward points. Hopefully the other products will be something I'll be interested in. 


Runa Guayusa Tea Cinnamon Lemongrass

$35.99 - 96 bags   ($0.75 Value)

This was not only the perfect flavor for these cool fall months, but they produced a good solid concentrative energy that let me push through those last few hours at work. I drank this right after lunch, when my energy is a little low, and it made me feel satisfied, but also helped me concentrate through piles of work. This was a little stronger of tea than I am used to, but I do like how it is packed with antioxidants, polyphonies, and flavonoids. Not only is this drink giving me energy and curving my hunger for sweet, but it is great for me. The price is pretty decent, but I wish I could purchase them in smaller amounts. 



$59.00 - 90 capsules   ($2.00 Value)

The product promises to help your body relax after a long day, and get it ready for tomorrow. These capsules do so much: promote rest, help with mood and stress, cleanses, boosts metabolism, and controls appetite. There are so many night that I have a hard time winding down, especially when I'm out late hanging with friends, and I can always feel it in the morning. Also, I like how this has the added benefits of boosting your metabolism and suppressing appetite. I took this when I was both really hungry and wound up, and this did what it promised. I could honestly get used to taking these every night, but it is a little pricey for a one month supply. That is really too bad, because I would be so happy with a full supply of this item. 



$29.99 - 72 caplets   ($1.67 Value)

I don't normally believe in the hype of these supplements, but these really did give me great energy to complete a hard workout after a long day at work. Also, they really cut down some of my cravings. I wasn't eating everything in front of me while taking these samples. I didn't notice the supplement combating aging or stress, but I sure it does, and those are two great additional qualities. This also promises to increase your metabolism. What doesn't it do? I think this is a great all around supplement to really promote losing weight, working out, and feeling great. I really enjoyed this sample. 


Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment

$12.99 - 18 g   ($2.89 Value)

This had great reviews, and I really didn't understand why. But, after one try, I got it! This Tiger Balm has a texture like coconut oil, and you use it by rubbing it into any muscle aches on your body. I had a really tight and painful knot going down my back, and I rubbed this right down the muscle. It tingled at first, then my back was numb and the pain was gone. I slept so well that night without the pain, but I also woke up feeling so much better. It didn't take it away completely, but it helped so much. I used it again the next night, and it helped even more. I could totally get down with this product, and it would be the best way to get you back on your feet after a workout injury. 


Besides the nutritional bar, I love this month's box. The tea is a perfect calorie free snack, those supplements make it so easy to skip snacking and have the energy to workout, and the balm worked so well I don't know how I lived without. This box has a value of $9.31, which is great because first, I only paid $5 for this box, and second, I received an additional $7.50 to spend in the shop from purchasing the box and reviewing the products. That makes this box really worth $16.81. That is pretty good, but more than the value, this box really gets me up and moving to work towards a healthier me. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It's also a great gift for the athletic person in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment