Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss September 2015 Review

My Bulu Box is here for the month of September, and I can't lie, I am not too excited about this one, but I know there are a lot of benefits inside. Bulu Box is a monthly subscription box with five health and wellness samples. They have the regular box and the weight loss box, which is the one I decided to go with. This box is $10 a month, but I was able to use a coupon for $5 a box for life. Since it is only $5, which is basically the cost of a coffee, I thought it was a great price for a little surprise at my door with items that will only improve my health. I am really excited to see what is in store for me this month. 


While this box only costs me $5 a month, I receive $5 in reward point for ordering the box, and I get an additional dollar for reviewing each sample in the box. So, while I spent $5 on the box for these samples, I get $10 each month to spend on items in the store. That gives the box a value of $10 before counting the value of the samples. So, when I love an item, I can get it for a discounted price or for free. My body appreciates it. 


SK Energy Shot in Strawberry Lemonade

$25.99 - 12 bottles   ($2.17 Value)

This energy shot surprisingly gave me good steady energy for quite a few hours without the jittery and crashing effect of caffeine. The taste isn't the best, but it is definitely easy to drink, especially since it is a small shot. These remind me of those energy shots that were always at the gas station, except this one is full of only natural ingredients plus vitamins. This costs about $2 a bottle, which is pretty good considering other energy drinks cost around $3. I would definitely consider purchasing these, but I'd rather them just replace those energy shots at gas stations, so I would only go buy one when I really needed it. 



$13.98 - 2-9.5 oz bombs   ($1.47 Value)

I have yet to use this, because I am waiting for a time that I really need it. This bomb smells great, I can smell the epsom salt from feet away, and it promises to relieve all aches and pains that come from over worked or newly worked muscles. I haven't done leg day in a while, so I think I will use this right afterwards to really relieve the stiff muscles that come along afterwards. I also like that this is full of refreshing essential oils, so it will relax your mind along with your body. I don't normally take baths, otherwise this would be a great item to have around the house. That being said, I hope this really works. 


Pocket Protein Women's Formula in Strawberry

$30.99 - 10 packets   ($3.10 Value)

Protein is really important to have while doing a difficult workout regimen, because it gives you energy to do the workout, and it also helps turn fat into muscle. I don't really like these protein packets, because the texture is weird and the taste isn't always the best. This packet is very similar to those I've had before. I do like that this blend is formulated for women. That gives it a special effect. I won't be purchasing this item, but I did drink this when I needed the added energy and my body was a little sore. It did help. 



$46.99 - 60 capsules   ($1.57 Value)

One of my favorite samples to receive from this box are their energy capsules. I am rarely in the mood to workout after a long day at work, but these not only give me natural energy to workout, but it also helps me burn more fat during and after the workout. This two day sample worked a lot better than I thought. Sometimes I can't feel the effect, but I could definitely feel the effect of these after only a few minutes of taking them. Since these help with focus, I really wouldn't mind taking these before work everyday. I wish these were a little cheaper, because they do work, but I don't really care to spend that much on a supplement. Maybe I'll buy these after I pack on enough points. 



$7.99 - 20 bags   ($0.40 Value)

This is the second sample of this tea, and while I really hate tea samples in my subscription boxes, because they don't have much of a value, and I don't really care to drink much tea, I do like the effects of these natural herbs. This gives you natural sustaining energy, relieves stress, stimulates concentration, and helps relax sore muscles. The taste is pretty typical for tea, not great or bad, but I drank it pretty easily. I won't be purchasing this product, mainly because I prefer my green tea at night, but this was a nice sample to try. But seriously, subscription boxes, no more tea for me please!


Overall, I am pretty happy with this box. I really like the energy drink, bath bomb, and energy capsules, but the protein packet and sports tea just really weren't for me. This box has a value of $8.71, which isn't too much for a $5 box, but since I get $10 to spend in the shop, I estimate the real value to be $18.71. While this isn't one of my favorite boxes, I like that it reminds me to take care of myself, workout, and get all my required vitamins. Plus, it is so cheap, I really couldn't say no. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It only costs $10 a month, and you could be on your way to a much better you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment