Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pet Gift Box December 2015 Review - Season's Greetings & Happy New Year!

I decided to get a Pet Gift Box for my dog because of the holidays, and when they offered me this month’s box at half price, I just couldn’t say no. Pet Gift Box is a monthly subscription box for your cat or your dog that ships straight to your door for only $18.99 a month. I ordered Bark Box for my dog before, and while I really liked the products and the themes, the value wasn’t there, and they tended to send me some of the same product over and over again. What I really like about Pet Gift Box is the reasonable price, the wide variety of items, and the value. Also, they have really cute and clever themes that always go along with the month, and the product go along with the themes too. It really is a great box, and my favorite of all the pet subscription boxes out there.


This month’s theme is Season's Greetings & Happy New Year! I am really glad that they went with a holiday theme, because to me this is what this month is all about. While many people are purchasing gifts for their family, children, and friends, I am always making sure that my dog has plenty of presents to open around Christmas.


Cloud Star Holiday Soft & Chewy Treats in Gingerbread Flavor

$5.95 - 5 oz

These gingerbread treats are the cutest thing ever, and they actually taste like peanut butter gingerbread. That’s what the package says anyway. I didn’t actually try them. These are a little smaller than I like for treat size, but they are the perfect size to take with you for a walk or to teach your dog a trick, anytime you need him to eat it quickly and move on, really. I really like these treats, and my dog likes them too. Also, they go perfectly with the holiday theme.



$9.99 - 4 oz

These treats are closer to what my dog really likes. While they aren’t holiday shaped or themed, they are labeled with some nice holiday wrapping, so they feel like a special treat. These seem to be dehydrated, which makes them really easy to chop down on, so they unfortunately don’t last as long as a jerky or a rawhide, but my dog likes them just as much. There are two different kinds in this package, which makes it even more fun. I like this luxury item in this month’s holiday box, and my dog really likes it too. It really creates a variety of items, and this is also a real treat, because I wouldn’t have bought him anything like this before.



$9.99

This moose is one of the cutest dog toys I’ve ever seen. I really like his rougher texture, and his super puffy body. My dog hasn’t taken to this toy yet, but I know it is only a matter of time. He received quite a few toys over the holidays, so he is just working through them slowly. I really like this one and again how it goes along with the theme. The only thing that could’ve been better is a reindeer, or maybe Santa himself. This particular toy won’t be put away after the holidays, though.



$5.99 

This is by far my favorite item in this month’s box and it is probably my dog’s least favorite. This scarf fits perfect around him, and stays on pretty well. I really like the green and red colors, because they work great for Christmas, but could be worn any other day of winter if I want him to. Seriously, this is so stinking cute, and I would have never thought of such an item. I’ve been having him wear this all the time to get him in the festive mood, and this will be a great thing for him to wear while his is at my parents. Everyone will love it.



$3.49 - 1.5 oz

What I really enjoy about this pet subscription box is that they send more than just treats and toys. I’ve received so many useful items to use with my dog in their past boxes including wipes and paw cream. This candle is something pretty cool and definitely different. It smells like a Christmas tree and is supposed to mask pet odor. I’ve never really noticed my dog having a smell, but I enjoyed this candle anyways. It wasn’t the most aromic candle I’ve ever used, but it did fill the room with a nice, soft scent. My one complaint, it did burn pretty quickly. I feel like I was only able to use it twice before it ran completely out. This was a nice addition to this box, even if it was really more of an item for me. Like I said before, I really like these additions, and that is the main reason I stick with this box over all the other options.


Overall, I really enjoyed this month box. It had a great theme for December, and all the items went along with it perfectly. My favorite items were the scarf and the moose, but my dog really liked the Holiday Blend by Pet Gift Box. This box has a total value of $37.41. Since I received a half price offer, I only paid $9 for this entire box, and that includes the shipping. I think that is a really great deal, and I would have been happy to pay the original price too. I am going to cancel this box for now, but I will definitely jump back into my subscription once my dog is low on treats, or if I see another great offer.


If you would like to try Pet Gift Box for yourself, just click here. It is a great gift for your furry friend and a great way to stock up on treats and toys at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment