Monday, April 20, 2015

Bulu Box March 2015 Review

Another Bulu Box has arrived at my door, and I am excited to see what items it has in store for me this month. Bulu Box is a monthly subscription box full of heath and wellness samples and full size items. The boxes contain about 5 - 7 items and only costs $10 a month. Plus, you get at least $5 of reward points to use in the store after reviewing the items. I think it is completely worth it, especially for anyone wanting to start a new or healthier routine. 


Each box comes with coupons to use on certain items, Bulu Box specials, and an item card that lists out each product and space to write down how you felt before and after. I like this card, because I like to write down the results so I really focus on them. Also, it is nice to hold onto these cards as a reminder on what worked well and what didn't really help. 


NeoCell Beauty Infusion in Tangerine Twist

$32.99 - 11.64 oz           

I am all about drinking something that will help with my skin, hair, and nails. This promises to firm, smooth, and hydrate skin along with enhancing collagen formation. I have been dealing with early wrinkles and have found nothing that takes them away. This drink will also help strengthen my hair and nails. I poured this into a large glass of water and it dissolved pretty well. I didn't love nor did I hate the taste. I'm not much of an orange drink kind of person, but this went down easy enough. I didn't notice any difference after the first drink, but at least I felt more hydrated. I might have to buy the full size item in a different flavor. 


Bio Coffee

$22.00 - 16 Sachets               

I drink coffee every single morning, and I get a little tired of the brewing process. Along with being a cup of coffee it is full of nutrients, vitamins, and probiotics. This coffee will help blood flow, digestion, and general detoxification. It also helps with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, relieves constipation, improves digestion, weight loss and so much more. The only problem, it is caffeine free. Seriously, that is the reason I drink coffee. I could see myself drinking this at night instead of decaf, but this won't ever replace my morning coffee. The coffee was good, though, and actually tasted like a real cup. I am still on the fence if this is something that I would want in the future. 



COMPETE Energy Bites in Chocolate

$22.49 - 6 Packs of 6 Bites           

Natural energy is a must for me. I am a caffeine addict and sometimes I resort to chemical filled energy drinks. These little bits are almost like a Milky Way with its fluffy chocolate taste. I don't really care for the dark chocolate taste, but these weren't too terrible for me to eat. I am sure everyone else in the world would like these. I could actually feel the added energy these supplied me. It wasn't too much at once like some energy pills I've taken in the past, but it was a nice steady amount over about 8 hours. I've been savoring these, so I only take them when I feel really low on energy. I think these could be my favorite thing form this month's box. I want to try the other flavor. 




AllergEase Herbal Lozenges

$13.99 - 42 count           

Allergies definitely are an issue for me around springtime, and I hate taking any and all allergy medicine, because it makes me feel cloudy and drowsy. I am also a fan of couch drops and how they taste like candy and cure any sore throat. These didn't taste as great as cough drops, and because I am not a big fan of honey, they were extra terrible for me. I did eat two, though, and could definitely feel the difference. My head was much less cloudy and my sinus headache disappeared. I am really happy with all the natural ingredients and know that I am not just ingesting a bunch of chemicals. These are a new favorite for me and the boyfriend. I might have to purchase more when these run out. 


Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips in Ranch 

$28.56 - 24 bags             

I am a big chip eater, but I normally never eat them because they are terrible for me. I was hoping that this Bulu Box didn't have any food, but I was actually excited to see these. Also, I love ranch flavoring, so this was right up my alley. I wasn't too thrilled with these overall. The bean and rice chip wasn't too crunchy and it took half the bag to get over the texture. Also, the ranch flavoring tasted weird. I understand that these actually have nutrients and are vegan and gluten free, but I would honestly rather just eat the regular old potato chip once in a while. 


This box was quite a large assortment of items. I like receiving a little bit of everything. It is way more fun then getting items that are all the same. I did ask for no food in my Bulu Boxes and once again I received food, but at least it was only one actual item that was strickly food. The others were supplements that you have to digest. I estimate this to be worth $14.43. I only spent $10 on this box and I get $5 to spend in the shop, so this is worth it. I also found a few items that I would be happy to purchase in the future. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. For only $10 a month you could begin a healthier lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment