Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss August 2015 Review

My Bulu Box has arrived for the month of August, and while I'm not always too pumped for this box, I do really enjoy trying out the different health and wellness samples. Bulu Box is a monthly subscription box focused around your well being. You can choose between their regular box, or the weight loss box that focus mainly on loosing weight. I went with the weight loss box this time around, because that is my main goal right now. This box costs $10, but you can use a coupon to get it for $5 a month for life. I definitely took that offer. 


Each month, the subscription box comes with a information card of each sample. This is nice, because I normally don't know how to use at least one of these items. Along with the card, there is a space for you to write down how you felt before and after the product. This will really help you realize the effects. Also, I like to save up my points, so I will go back to these cards and look over my reviews when I am ready to spend. 



$24.99 - 11 oz           1.20

I have always really enjoyed this brand, and these hemp hearts are the perfect was to get a ton of protein in a small portion. I prefer the grains over this powder, but to be honest, I am digging this vanilla flavor. I usually throw this in a smoothie, and the flavor doesn't normally stick through, but the vanilla was a nice touch. I hope they aren't adding unnecessary fake flavoring, because I am more happy with an all natural product. 



$23.99 - 12 bars                2.00

I received another flavor in a previous box, and I have to say I like this flavor much more. The vanilla yogurt flavor tastes like a treat, but it is a good amount of protein and energy. I ate this when I was feeling a little hungry during a late afternoon, and it did fill me up and give me enough energy to finish out my day. I won't purchase these, because they are a little too expensive, but I'm really happy with this sample. 



$20.99 - 12 packages                    1.75

I was really excited about these. I've eaten natural energy, protein gummies before, and they were delicious. These didn't taste as great. They were a weird texture and tasted a lot more like protein and vitamins then they did a sweet grape. I did feel an additional amount of energy after I ate these, and I like that they have a large amount of protein. If they could improve on the taste, I will definitely be purchasing these in the future. 



$33.94 - 96 tea bags                   .34

This tea tasted alright, not as good as my citrus green tea or my peach chamomile, but it was drinkable. I really like keeping regular and I believe it is important for health purposes. I didn't notice this doing anything differently to my insides, but that doesn't mean it didn't do anything at all. I would be interested in trying out their other tea products, but I wish they would send us more than just one bag when they send out the samples. I've never heard of this brand before now, but I might pick it up at the store if I see if for a cheaper price. 



$54.99 - 45 servings                  1.22

Wow! I had so much energy when I drank this. I feel like I got done twice as much as usual, and I never crashed. This was a lemon lime flavor, which was alright. It wasn't the easiest thing to drink down, but I was able to do it. Another plus is that you are required to drink more water, and hydration is always important. I would like another sample of this, but I don't know if I'd want to buy the entire container. It is pretty expensive and I think I'd end up wasting a lot of the container. 


I am way happier with Bulu Box since I am paying a cheaper price for the contents. Like I said before, I used a coupon to get Bulu Box for only $5 a month for life. Each box comes with 25 points by just purchasing the box and another 50 for reviewing the samples. That is $7.50 to spend in their shop each month. I estimate this box to be worth $6.51. That isn't the best, but at least it is more than I spent on the box. I really liked the hemp and the energy powder, but the other samples were just alright. I am going to continue with this box, because it is so cheap, and the rewards are great. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. This is a cheap box and perfect for you if you enjoy improving your health and getting in shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment