Monday, June 13, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini June 2016 Review

My third Popsugar Must Have Mini box and the third one ever has arrived for the month of June, and I am pretty pumped to see what is inside. This mini version of the full size subscription box offers two full size products that go along with the monthly inspiration words for $18.95 a month. The products inside have been hit and miss for me in the last two boxes, and the value hasn't always been there, but I haven't disliked it enough to cancel, so we are going to try it out again. I hope this box is a complete win. 


Just like the full size subscription box, this box comes with a descriptive card. I like that since I'm always interested to know more about the product, any tips for use, and the price. This box in general seems pretty light and not very full, but who knows, good things come in small packages too. The full size boxes theme words are sunshine, cheers, job, togetherness, outdoors, and festivities, so I am hoping for some products that will be usable for summer BBQs, hanging with friends and family, and possibly time at the beach. 



Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Satin Lip Cream in Blush 

$24.00

Makeup is always a part of the Popsugar box, but I am not sure how this goes along with the theme at all. I know Juice Beauty is a new collection to their skin care line, so it is fun to be one of the first to try it out, but this just really isn't my style. The color is a little maternal and just not for me, especially for $24. this is definitely the higher valued item in the box, so it really stinks that I don't love it. I will probably gift this to a friend or maybe swap it for something I am more interested in. I would like to try out some different colors or different products from their line, though. 





BAGGU Medium 3D Zip in Sailor Stripe

$10.00

This bag is the perfect carry all for any of your traveling needs, and it is practically weightless. When I travel, I have to bring a few smaller makeup bags with me to fit everything, but this bag spreads open pretty wide, and I could see everything fitting in here. Even my shower toiletries. While I do really enjoy this product, this isn't something that I need, and the value isn't that great. Also, it doesn't go that well with the theme, which is confusing. I will still use it so often, though. 



Once again, this month's box just didn't nail it. The lipstick isn't for me, and would probably just sit in the bottom of my lipstick bag unless I handed it off. The bag is really nice, and I will use it, but I didn't really need it, and I don't know how often I will really use it. This bag is mostly a miss for me, and I am a little bummed about the products inside. I swear this box is way too big for these two products inside. This month has a value of $34.00. That is alright, but it isn't as great as the full size box that always at least doubles and sometimes triples the cost. I am willing to keep this subscription for a little longer, but this box just isn't cutting it.


If you would like to try PopSugar Must Have Mini, just click here. It hasn't been the most impressive subscription box yet, but I am going to keep it going for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment