Saturday, May 20, 2017

Target Beauty Box April 2017 Review - Hello Peace of Mind

Yea! My Target Beauty Box has arrived for the month of April, and I am really excited to try out all my products. Target Beauty Box is a monthly box that isn't exactly a subscription, because you have to purchase each one separately, but they do come out every month with a new theme and products, so it's pretty close. These boxes range from $5 to $10 dollars, depending on the value of the products, so it is quite affordable and they always double (even triple) the cost with the items inside. I really enjoy these cheap boxes, and I can’t wait to check out all the products inside. 


This box's theme is "Hello Peace of Mind." It is all about products that will help you unwind and relax, but also items that you can use and forget, because they will keep working so you don't have to worry. I love this theme, because it works perfectly within my lifestyle. I am so busy, so I really don't have much time to spend on myself. These set and forget products are sure to please. Also, when I do have some time to unwind, I want to make the most of it, and I am sure those products will help as well.




$23.99 - 6.76 oz    ($1.77 Value)

I absolutely love receiving practical items in my boxes. They are fun, because I get to try out a new brand or product that I could possibly love, but if it isn't something I'd want to repurchase, this would definitely get used because it is so practical. This gentle cleanser soothes and cleans the skin without parabens or an artificial fragrance. I appreciate that it removes makeup as well, so you can take a step out of your busy lifestyle. I don't know if I would ever purchase this product at that price, but I do wish it were cheaper so I could. I like this cleanser and it's natural ingredients a lot. Great addition.  




$3.49 - 0.45 fl oz    (Full Size!)

This is truly a product I didn't know I needed until after I received. I normally don't have time for a top and bottom coat, so I never really gave it a chance. My nail polish would easily chip and my nail beds would easily get damaged. This one product will fix both of those issues. Not only will it protect my nails, but it will treat them at the same time. Also, this will keep my nail polish looking great longer so I won't have to worry. Polishing my nails always helps me relax, so this product will give me true "Peace of Mind." Plus, it's full size!!




$1.74 - 1.75 oz    (Full Size!)

I've received this product in a few different boxes, and I am always excited to see another packet. This deep conditioner will help strengthen, restore, and smooth dry and damaged hair. I've used this product over and over, and I am always impressed with how well it works. Once a week, I use this product instead of my normal conditioner, and it leaves my hair strong and renewed. Also, this packet is quite large. I can get at least three full uses from one pack. And, if I ever have to purchase on my own, this product is very affordable. 




$4.89 - 34 fl oz    ($0.43 oz)

While I don’t tend to take many baths, I have been quite overwhelmed from work, so it is about time I start. These lavender foaming bath bubbles does a great job of turning your water into a luxurious spa. Also, the lavender scent helps you relax and gets you ready for bed. The Epsom salt helps your body detox as well. I love this addition to this month's box, as it gives me everything I need to take off the stress of the day and relax my mind and body for night.




$9.99 - 6 oz    ($0.58 Value)

I am a big fan of eb5, and I use facial cleansers every day, so I am really excited to try out this product. This gentle and moisturizing cleanser does a great job at leaving my face clean without leaving it dry, tight, or irritated. It is stocked full of Vitamin E too, so it will nourish your skin. Also, this worked great with my cleansing brush. I really like this cleanser, and while it is a little more expensive than one I would pick up from the store, this did a good enough job that I am willing to pay the extra cash. 




$5.59 - 0.04 oz    (Full Size!)

I’ve never heard of anyone wearing white eyeliner, but since it’s arrived in this box, I have seen it in a few places. This white look came right out of the 90’s, which have come back in a big way, and I have taken on some of those trends. While I am a fan of this eyeliner’s formula (it lasts forever, and doesn’t smudge), this color just isn’t for me. I can’t seem to get my guts up to wear it. This is a full size product, though, and while I did spend only $7 on this box, it is great to see one item that almost totals that amount. I will probably pass this along to my friend.




$7.99 - 6 oz    ($0.27 Value)

I love receiving SPF in my boxes, because it is something that I need, but don’t always remember to purchase on my own. Also, these smaller tubes are perfect for throwing in my purse for those days you’re going to get a lot of sun, but aren’t going to the beach. This dry lotion is great, especially in that summer heat, because it isn’t wet, and even rubs into sweaty skin. Also, it leaves me feeling dry. This SPF works really well, and while I know I should reapply, I often forget, and I didn’t burn, even a little bit. Plus, the smell is nice, and it doesn’t remind me too much of the beach. I would definitely purchase this full size bottle again and again.


Overall, this is a pretty nice box. I really like the Peace of Mind theme, as it works two ways. It could either be a product that helps you unwind and relax, or something that will just work so you don't have to worry about it throughout the day. I am a big fan of the dry sunscreen, argan oil hair mask, and lavender bath bubbles. The two cleansers are nice and super usable. That also includes nail polish base and top coat. It will stop me from worrying about chips. The only thing I will not use from this box is the white eyeliner, but I am sure a friend will appreciate my gift. This month's box has a value of $13.87. That is an alright value for what I paid. I am not amazed, but at least it is more than $7.


If you would like to try Target Beauty Box for yourself, keep an eye out for their release the first or last Monday of the month. They do sell out quickly, so make sure to buy as soon as you see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment