Tuesday, August 22, 2017

FabFitFun Editors Box 2017 Review

Yea! My FabFitFun Editor’s Box has arrived for the Summer/Fall season, and while I already know what is inside, I can’t wait to check out the products. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box that delivers full size lifestyle products for $49.99. These range from beauty, fashion, home, and fitness, and each item is curated perfectly with the season. Between seasons, when the previous box is sold out and the next box is not available, FabFitFun features an Editor’s Box with a collection of items from previous boxes. These can be purchased as a start of your subscription, or if you are already in a current subscription, these can also be purchased in addition, which is what I did. There were so many great items in this box, and the value looks amazing, so I had to scoop one up.


Since this is a midseason box, these items aren’t curated around a specific season, but instead they are the best products from the last few boxes, so there will be a few seasons in the mix. While I do like boxes filled with items that I can use right now, it is great to receive items that can be used all year round. Also, since it is the best products of the last few seasons, I believe this box could be better than the original. I can’t wait to check each item out!



Spongelle Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer

$16.00 - 3 oz

This is one of those items that I’ve received before, and I loved all the different variations from my boxes, so I am excited to receive another. This sponge is infused Bulgarian Rose which off a relaxing and soft scent perfect for those times we need to unwind. I love how this scent stays with my throughout the day as well. The last few sponges I’ve received from this brand have had strings to hang in the shower, which is missing on this one. I don’t know if it’s a few dollars cheaper without it, but I am a little grossed out leaving this on the ledge in my shower for a week or so. I am still happy to have it, though.  




RealHer Playbook Eyeshadow Palette II Do Your Squats

$28.00 - 0.36 oz

I’ve actually received this exact item before in a previous box, and while I don’t really need another, I can give rave reviews on the one I currently own. These colors are perfectly pigmented, so they are easily buildable, or you can leave the colors light. Also, these reddish browns are beautiful. I love that you can go a little wild with some of the darker reds or keep your look natural with the tans and browns. You can also whip up a great smoky eye. This comes wrapped in plastic, so it is great as a gift. I think I will hold onto this for the holidays and put it under the tree for my makeup loving sister.




Luv AJ Full Bloom Lariat Necklace in Rose Gold

$75.00

I am not always a fan of the jewelry included in my subscription boxes, because they tend to be too dainty and girl for me. So, while I didn’t think I would like this piece, it is actually very beautiful. The rose gold metal allows it to be both dressy or casual, and while I normally wouldn’t wear jewelry on a regular basis, this would look really cute with a thin sweater or flowy top. Knowing me, I will hold onto this for a wedding or holiday dinner. This piece of jewelry could’ve been a complete miss, so I am happy that I like it as much as I do.




bkr Little Bottle in Romeo

$35.00 - 500 ml

I am absolutely obsessed with these water bottles, and this one makes my collection a total of three. They are made with glass, not plastic, so they are so durable, and you don’t have to worry about toxins releasing into your water. Also, the silicone cover and plastic top are so cute, so I want to bring this bottle with me everywhere. I like to keep one of these in many places, so it is good I now have three. One always sits on my desk at work, while the other two would be great for home and travel. Plus, this blue is so peaceful and beautiful. I am definitely happy with this item.




Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme

$24.00 - 4 oz

This is the first item that is just a complete miss for me. I tend to air-dry my hair, so no heat protectant is needed for me, but I guess I can use for those few times that I do decide to blow it dry. That being said, I do think this is a great addition to this box. Many girls do use heat on their hair every single day, and they really need to protect their hair. Also, this is a full size product from a brand we all love. Personally, I love the soft flower scent that leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. Too bad I won’t get much use out of it.




dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator

$58.00 - 2 oz

Alright, this item alone is worth more than the cost of the box. Also, I am in love. This exfoliator is one of those items that I hate to splurge on, but they do wonders to my skin, so every sample I receive is used up instantly. This product vacuume cleans your pores, which makes them appear smaller and much less noticeable. It does wonders to the rest of your face as well. When using this item, my skin looks noticeably younger, and my acne basically disappears. I am so happy to have a full size bottle of this, and my skin will thank me.




Milly "Beach Please" Zip Pouch

$45.00

Ok, this is so darn cute, and what a practical item as well. Every time I go to the beach, I have the hardest time keeping my wet and dry separate. Whether it be a book I’m reading or my phone that has to come along to snap pics, they always get a little dirty and damp. This pouch will keep all of those items dry from my wet bag, and without taking up much space. Also, this would be great for taking your swimsuit back from the pool. I assume that is always a problem after your morning workouts. The quote is very fun, and the color screams summer. This is such a great item that I will definitely use and didn’t know I needed until I had it.




Michael Stars Ruana in Blue

$54.00

This ruana by Michael Stars is another item that I am excited to use all summer, fall, and really any other time of the year. This cover-up can be used in so many different ways, so even though summer is almost over, I can still incorporate this into my wardrobe. This can be used as a shall over a sweater with a belt to give your wardrobe instant color. It can also be used as a wrap scarf for those days that I need a little more warmth. I really love this item, and while I will use it mostly for summer, I won’t be able to help setting it aside until then.





Manna Kadar Lip Locked Stain in Lucky

$24.00 - 0.17 oz

At first, I thought this was a liquid lipstick, which dry out my lips terribly, so I was happy to find out it was instead a lip stain. Manna Kadar is such a loved brand, so I am excited to try out one of their products. This lip stain sets within minutes, and it does not budge. Plus, this color is just so beautiful. This rosy mauve is great for literally every season, and I could see myself wearing this with a summer dress and sandals or a sweater and boots. I really like this item, and it will easily make my rotation.



Overall, I am so impressed with this box. It is filled with so many great, high-value products that can be used all year long. The bkr bottle and Dr. Jart exfoliator are wins for me, and I would have purchased them both separately if I were to splurge on myself. The ruana and zip pouch may be ideal for summer, but they are great items that I am happy to use as often as possible. The lip stain and body wash sponge are going to be used right up as well. I am a little bummed about the missing string, though. As for the palette and conditioning cream, they are high valued items that I will unfortunately not use. I am a rarity here, so I’m not too bummed. The necklace will be great for one of those weddings I have coming up. This box has a value of $359. That is incredible for a $49.99 box, and it is a complete steal if you used a $20 or $30 coupon. I can’t wait for the next editors box if it is anything like this one.


If you would like to try FabFitFun for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat yourself with high-value items at a super low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment