Saturday, April 23, 2016

PopSugar Must Have April 2016 Review

Yea! My PopSugar Must Have is here for the month of April, and I can't wait to see what is in store for me. It is the launch of their new look, which means a much larger box and a new style. Besides that and the new look of the card, this is the same old box, and one that I don't really care too much for. You'd think the larger box would be more and larger products, but instead they just floated around inside, and the box was a little unorganized when it arrived at my door. Either way, I am sure what is inside will be great and have a value over $100 like always. 


Same as always, each box has words that inspired the products inside. The words for this month are floral, green, natural, sustainable, fresh, and renewal. These sounds completely like Spring, so I am excited about that. I am guessing there will be some all natural beauty products, plants, and recycling products inside. These are all perfect for me, so I hope that I am right. There could also possibly be a water bottle inside too. I can't wait to find out. 



Cravings: Recipes For All the Food You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen

$29.99

I really enjoy cooking books lately, and while I wasn't sure what Chrissy Teigen would be able to offer, these recipes cross so many categories. It has everything from meatloaf and casserole to pad grapow, crab cakes, and drunken noodles. So many of these recipes are meals I would only order from restaurants because I didn't think I would ever be able to make them at home, but this book has given new light on the subject. Everything looks so good, and I can't wait to try them out. Next grocery trip, we will definitely be purchasing ingredients to make a few of these concoctions. 



Royal Apothic Field Poppy Conservatories Hand Creme

$24.00 - 3.3 oz

I absolutely love this brand, and I use hand cream all day, everyday. Everything about this product is beautiful and fancy. The box has a fabric texture, the packaging is beautiful, and it even comes with a turning key to get every last drop. The cream itself is also so luxurious. It is the perfect consistency and completely moisturizes without making my hands feel greasy. Also, the scent is sweet with a touch of musk which is the perfect mixture for spring. I don't know if I am going to take this to work or leave it on my vanity, but I know I am going to enjoy every ounce of this cream. This is one of my favorite products I've received from a subscription box, EVER!



Noon Design Shop Lemons Flour Sack Tea Towel

$18.00

This is such a pleasant surprise for this month's box. I love that this product is so cute, yet so practical so everyone will be able to use it. I also love lemons. They are my favorite food, and my favorite color, so this item is extra special to me. The flour sack material gives it a rustic feel, but the lemons are cutsie, and it even fits in my modern kitchen. This towel isn't the most absorbent, but this would be great for hanging on the stove for hand drying or even just to decorate. I will be using this over and over for sure, and I can't wait to get it out already. 



Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm

$48.00 - 1.7 fl oz

At first, I wasn't too excited about this product, because I didn't really care about the lip bloom in the mini subscription, but this is quickly becoming my favorite item in the box. This is a firming night cream, so I'm already interested. Also, it reminds me of the coconut oil I've been smearing on my face the last few years, but with many more healing ingredients. By using natures ingredients, this tones, restores elasticity, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this every night since I've receive it, and I absolutely love it and notice small differences. I am going to use every last drop of this all natural, miracle cream.



Canvas Home Tinware Salt & Pepper Shakers

$12.00

I am starting to see the kitchen theme with these products. The cookbook will get me started, and the tea towel and salt and pepper shaker will only assist me in creating those delicious meals. These really aren't my style, unfortunately, but I do know that they will make a great gift for that country kitchen owner. Even though it isn't my style, these are super cute, and they seem to be really high quality. I really like the typewriter print also. Too bad these just wouldn't fit in my kitchen, because I would like them otherwise. 



Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans

$4.00 - 3 oz

After reading the inspiration word fresh, I thought that the food item would be something fruity, but instead it is chocolate once again. I don't really like chocolate, but I do like coffee, so I am interested in trying them out. These do have the dark chocolate flavor that doesn't appeal to me, but the coffee beans are interesting. This wouldn't be something that I would pick out on my own, but I'm glad I was able to try it out. 



$20.00

I actually really enjoy these gift cards, and I think this is the perfect place to go shopping this time of year. It is almost mother's day, and flowers are always the perfect gift. Since I live so far away from my mom, I would have to deliver something to her anyways, so why not this. One the disappointing side, this website only offers nine different bundles and the cheapest one is $30 and is called "tiny." I don't really want to spend even $10 on that small of a bundle. Maybe I will end up using this, but I wish there were more options at more reasonable prices. 


Overall, I am pretty happy with this month's box. After reading the inspirational words, I really thought this box would go in a different direction, and one that would've liked more, but I am really happy with the kitchen theme and the natural beauty products. I love the firming night balm, hand cream, and cookbook. I will use all three of those items all the time. The towel is great too, but I don't think I would ever use the salt and pepper shaker, and the dark chocolate espresso beans just aren't for me. This box has a value of $155.99. That is incredible for a box that only costs $40. I do like this box, and I think it appeals to the masses pretty well. I'm going to keep on receiving this box for sure. 


If you would like to try PopSugar Must Have for yourself, just click here. It is a great present to yourself or anyone that you want to splurge for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment