Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bulu Weight Loss Box April 2016 Review

Yea! My Bulu Box for the month of April has arrived, and while I don't look forward to this box like many of my other beauty and lifestyle boxes, I still really enjoy receiving health and wellness samples and full size products in the mail, because they will make me feel great from the inside out. Bulu Box delivers at least five items, sometimes full size, to your door for only $10 a month. Also, if you use their forever $5 code, you will only spend half that for your entire subscription. Since the samples are sometimes really cheap, five dollars is a great price for this box and keeps me wanting more and more. 


Along with only spending $5 on this box, I get points for reviewing samples and just for ordering the box. Each sample review is worth $1 and the box gives me $2.50 just for ordering. That means for a $5 box, I get at least $7.50 to spend in the shop on full size products that I love. This makes the box really worth it to me, especially since I've been able to purchase so many great product for free.



Quality of Life Krill Oil MD

$29.95 - 60 softgels    (Full Size!)

To start off, this is a full size bottle that values six times more than I paid for the box. This sample alone pays for the box and then some. That is crazy. These krill oil tablets are an excellent source of omega-3, and are both gluten and GMO free. Experts recommend 500 mg of EPA/DHA every day, which is obtainable by only taking two of these soft gels every day. I normally take fish oil, so I will be happy to take these once I run out of my current bottle. Also, since this is a full size product, it will last me at least a month. I am really happy with this product, and it will definitely make me look and feel better. 



Fru-licious Freeze Dried Fruit in Banana & Strawberry

$11.99 - 12 pouches    ($1.00 Value)

I actually tried this product before, and I wasn't too happy with it despite loving freeze dried fruit. The first pouch I was sent was grapes, which were really weird in flavor and texture. This flavor on the other hand is so good. I love strawberries and bananas to begin with, so this all natural, crunchy snack that is low on calories, healthy, and delicious. This is something I could totally get behind when I want a snack, but I don't want to eat crap. I am really happy with this sample, and this only contributes to this amazing box. 




$34.99 - 12 pack    ($2.92 Value)

The energy shot craze is kinda over, mostly because they are so terrible for you and taste disgusting. These are something completely different. First, they are all natural and packed with so many vitamins and nutrients. Next, this taste pretty good, and I really like the pomegranate flavor. Also, the energy is consistent, so you won't have an energy crash. I am really happy with this product, because sometimes I just need a shot of energy. This would be perfect to have at work, but it is a little expensive still. It is about three dollars a pop, which in all reality is more than a shot of espresso. I really enjoyed this sample, but I don't think I would purchase more because of the price. 



The Hand Stuff

$11.99 - 2 oz    ($0.63 Value)

Even though this sample is tiny, I was really excited to try out this balm. I have really dry hands and feet, so I like trying out new products that will alleviate the uncomfortable itch. This hands stuff smells great, but instead of being a cream like I would've guessed, this is a  balm. It does cure dryness really well, but it isn't something you could put on in the middle of the day, because it doesn't really dry, and leaves your hands a little greasy. I think this is something I will put on my hands and feet at night and let it set while I sleep. Since it works really well, I will reap all the benefits, but I won't have to deal with the greasiness. I like this sample a lot, and I wouldn't mind purchasing the full size product. 




$26.99 - 12 bars    ($2.25 Value)

I continue to think it is a little weird receiving high calorie snack in my weight loss box. I purposely don't want to pack on the calories, but at least this is a healthy product that will keep me away from eating fattening foods. This bar is all natural, doesn't have GMOs, is gluten free, vegan, and dairy free. I really like how well this will curve my appetite with all natural ingredients and still appeals to so many dietary restrictions. This isn't my favorite sample from the box, but I was still able to enjoy it, and it was the perfect amount of food when I needed a snack.  


Overall, I am really happy with this month's box, and I think it is the best box I have received. I love the krill oil pills, the energy shot, the dried fruit, and I am also a big fan of the hand balm, but I will mostly use it on my feet. The only sample I didn't love was the snack less bar, but I still actually liked it. It was pretty tasty and filling. This box has a value of $33.75. That is pretty crazy for something that only cost me $5. Also, I get $7.50 to spend in the shop after reviewing these, so the value is actually much more. I hope I start receiving more boxes like this. 


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It is a fun and cheap way to find a healthier person inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment