Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pinch Me Box Review - Box 7

My Pinch Me box has arrived, which is always a surprise, because they take a while to get here and they don't include a tracking number. Pinch Me are free samples that apply to your family by your personal profile. New samples are released on Tuesdays about once a month. 



$5.49 - 13.5 fl oz          

I have used Olay body wash in the past, and I have always been satisfied. This body wash lathers well and smells great. I like that it leaves me really clean without leaving my skin dry and itchy like other body washes I've tried. Normally, I wouldn't pick out this scent from the store, because it reminds me of what I'd pick out as a teenager, but I like the light scent, and the mint makes it a little more grownup. I like this sample, and I would be happy to pick it up in the store if I see if at a good price. 



This unfortunately doesn't ship to my state, so you all are more than welcome to use this if you'd you. This was a freebie that shipped within my box with my other free samples. I rarely use these, because they wrap you into a subscription at a high price, and you have to spend more money, in this case double, to use the gift card. I prefer my box of wine anyways. It stays fresh for a long time, and now they box higher end wines.  



$12.99 - 20 oz         

This is a much richer coffee than I am used to with my local brand, but it is nice to drink this once in a while. This sample is enough for a pot of coffee, and I drank it right up. It tastes really luxurious, and would be great to make espresso. I did see this brand while shopping during my last trip to the grocery store, and I didn't pick it up. I much prefer my light roast breakfast blend full of caffeine. I did like the sample, though. 


Nivea In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion

$5.69 - 13.5 oz              

I've actually tried this before from a previous subscription box, and I am happy to receive another sample, because this is the best. My skin is really dry in the winter, and I have to lotion my entire body after I get out of the shower. This goes on after body wash is rinsed off, and you have to again rinse this off your body. I don't mind this extra step, because it does save time afterwards. I did have to put additional lotion on my feet and I have a special lotion for my face, but the rest of my body felt completely moisturized. This is a great product and I will be buying some for this winter.  


This box is only worth $1.90, which is fine because the box is completely free. I really like all my samples, and I plan on buying two of the three. I didn't include the wine voucher in the total, because it doesn't apply to me, but I hope someone out there will get use out of it. I really like Pinch Me, and when I remember, it is always nice to get some free samples to try out. 


If you would like to try Pinch Me for yourself, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment