Saturday, November 25, 2017

FabFitFun Fall 2017 Review

Yea! My FabFitFun has arrived for the Fall season, and since Fall is my favorite time of the year, I hope this box is going to be great. FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box that delivers lifestyle items around the current season for $49.99. This is only my third box ever, and I’ve absolutely loved the previous two, so I know this is going to be filled with items I love. Products inside range from fashion, makeup, skincare, home, fitness, and food. Also, the combined value is always more than $300, so you will always get your monies worth. Let’s check out what is inside this time.


Like I said above, each box doesn’t have a theme, but instead it is filled with items curated around the current season. Since this is the fall box, I am hoping for items that will help me transition from these hot months, to cooler temps. I am also looking forward to fall colors. I love those warm browns and cool greys, so any item that carries those tones will be idea for this time of the year. This box is always packed full, and this one looks to be the same, so I know I am going to be picking out one fun discovery after another.



Mer Sea & Co Scarf in Grey

$98.00

Ohh! This is such a great start to this fall season box. This scarf is a nice medium weight and can be worn as a poncho or even used as a blanket, depending on your need. I got to choose the grey ombre color, because I am a yearly subscriber, and I am in love with how versatile it is. I can wear it with practically anything. The fringe makes it trendy too, so this can easily be worn to work with a belt or while cuddling on the couch with a book or movie. Plus, this isn’t too heavy or too light, so it gives you the perfect amount of warmth. I think this is going to be ideal to bring with you on a flight (especially a redeye), because you can wear it onto the plane, then use is as a blanket while trying to catch some ZZzz’s. Also, this is almost twice the price of the box alone. Awesome!





Private Party Gym Bag "Meet Me At The Barre"

$59.00

This is one of the only subscription boxes that does a really great job at adding useful workout gear every single box. I work out almost every day, so it is a large part of my life, and I love collecting the coolest and best of fitness in subscription boxes. This denim textured cotton is a little on the cheap side, but I don’t want anything too nice to bring with me to the gym and to fill with my stinky clothes. I do love the shape and look, though. It feels like a throwback to the 70’s. The quote on the side is really cute as well. It is a trendy quote that works perfectly with the gym. I don’t really have a gym bag that I always use, but instead I tend to use bags I use for my other travel, so this is something I could really use. I wouldn’t pay $60 for this, but I am glad I received it in this box.




Imm Living Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder 

$33.00

I am not really into cutsie items, so this heart shaped wire jewelry holder just isn’t my style. That being said, this is a really great idea, and I love how this practical items can also look so cute on display. The wire heart and the ceramic bottom makes it perfect for holding onto all of your jewelry, whether it be rings, necklaces, or earrings. The wire is really sturdy in the holder, too, so you won’t have to worry about it collapsing once you are using it to display your high value items. This isn’t exactly the most exciting product for me, but I can see how many other people will love it, and I still believe it is a great addition to this month’s box.





The Jetset Diaries Cable Knit Beanie in Pink 

$49.00

I love warm accessories, and this pink beanie is the perfect transitional hat for fall and throughout winter. This loose beanie is lightweight, so it can be worn during those early cool temps or even as a stylish hat indoors. It can also be worn throughout winter, as long as you won’t need heavy winter wear to keep you warm during freezing temps. I am from a warmer state, so I like that I will also be able to enjoy this, but probably not until January. They delivered this item in both black and pink, and while I was hoping for the black color, I am happy with the one I received. It is light and bright, which will keep me warm and happy during these dark and dreary months. Again, I would never pay the ticket price for this (it is just too cheap), so I am happy I received this in a subscription box.





Dphue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

$35.00 - 8.5 oz

At first, I thought this was a simple clarifying hair rinse to use between your shampoo and conditioner, but when trying it out the first time I realized this is a three-in-one product, and it will clean, clarify, and condition just with one single product. I know apple cider vinegar is a cure all and can be used for so many things, but I wasn’t too sure how it could replace these everyday bathtub products. The nozzle helps you get the product straight to your scalp, and it lightly lathers, so you can rub it into your ends. My hair was not only clean, but it was better than clean. It still help volume and shined more than normal. I absolutely love this product, and I will happily use this about once a week to help clarify. Also, I was worried it would smell like a strong apple cider, but it dried basically scentless! That’s awesome!





Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil

$12.50 - 0.2 fl oz

Cooler temps come with rough cuticles, and keeping them hydrated is important during these fall and winter months. Before the situation gets too out of control, this cuticle oil will help hydrate and nourish while keeping the appearance of your nails beautiful. I would think the oil would be messy and rub off and stain everything I touched after using, but instead it dries quickly and isn’t the least bit messy. The lavender scent is very nice as well. It is so relaxing and fits in perfectly with any at home spa. I love the shape of this bottle, and it will look great on my vanity. This is an allover win.





Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask

$48.00 - 2 oz

Yeah! I am so excited to pull this product out of this subscription box. I am already a fan of the Whish brand, but I’ve only tried their body wash and shaving cream. This clay face mask will be the first face product I have tried of theirs, and honestly, this is the perfect product to try outside of their shower products. I love face masks, and I use them all the time. I especially enjoy clay masks, because they help clarify your skin while deep cleaning, and they also help clear up any acne and impurities. This mask smells great, which is important for anything that you put close to your nose, and it left my face looking and feeling great. This packaging is really cute too. I love the squirt feature, which is so eay to use, even with product in your hands. Love it!





Mytagalongs Hot & Cold Gel Pack

$15.00

Ohh! I use hot and cold packs all the time to help aching muscles or to relieve headaches, so I will happily add this to my collection. This pack is made with super durable plastic that can easily mold onto your body for direct contact, and it is large enough to cover quite a large amount of space. When cool, it starts hard, but becomes malleable when defrosting. While hot, it lasts, especially when compared to the rice pack I use for heat now. This packaging is so cute too. I love the pop culture quotes that fit perfectly with the hot and cold versions of this pack. This is such a great addition to this month’s box, and I will definitely get quite a bit of use out of it. Such a practical item.  





Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon in Florence

$28.00 - 0.1 oz


We are so far into this box, and I am still pulling out great items. This one especially. I am a huge fan of Trestique, and this double sided crayon is the perfect accessory for the fall season. One side of this pencil is a matte cream color in a beautiful fall shade. I think this is so easy to apply, and it dries a cool matte without drying out your lips. It is fall though, and lip balm is a must, which is where the second side comes into play. This moisturizing, shiny color helps boost up your lips with some glam while hydrating your lips. I love that you can wear the two sides separately or together, and this one color can go from day to night without having to remove one color and apply another. To me, this is all I really need to help transform my look into this new season. 




Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths

$23.39 - 84 count    ($2.78 Value)

This special extra is an item that I’ve wanted to try out coincidently, so I am happy to receive this sample in this season’s box. These flushable cleansing wipes can be used in addition to or completely replace your normal toilet paper. I love the idea of these, because sometimes you want to feel extra clean. I would normally worry about these clogging the toilet, but these promise they won’t, and they were created to purposely biodegrade in the water. This is a fun extra, and even though I know it is just a sponsored product, I am happy to try it out.





Overall, I am pretty happy with this month’s box. I am used to only receiving five or six products in my subscription boxes, so these ten items was like a gift that never ended. I am in love with the poncho and beanie, and they are great accessories to lightly layer during these cooler months. That apple cider hair wash is such a great three-in-one product, and the face mask may be my favorite of my collection at the moment. The cuticle oil and lip crayon are great fall beauty items to own, and I will get so much use out of them this month. This is one of the only boxes that includes fitness items and that duffle bag and hot/cold pack will come in handy while I get in shape. Even the special extra is a fun addition. The only item I didn’t love was the wire jewelry holder, but that is only because it isn’t really my style. This season’s box has a value of $380.28. That is absolutely crazy for a box that only costs $49.99, and I can’t wait to see what winter has in store!


If you would like to try FabFitFun for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat yourself to the best in lifestyle at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment