Sunday, November 26, 2017

Popsugar Must Have Limited Edition Fall 2017 Review

Yea! My Popsugar Must Have Limited Edition has arrived for the fall season, and I am so excited, because this is one of my favorite boxes to receive each year. These limited edition boxes deliver higher end products, and fall is my absolute favorite season, so these boxes tend to carry a collection of products perfect for me. Popsugar Must Have Limited Edition boxes aren’t a subscription, because you have to purchase each of them separately, but like their subscription boxes, they deliver full size lifestyle items specially curated around the season. These cost $100, which is a little pricey, but they always value over $400, and the items inside are more luxe. I loved last year’s box, so I hope this one matches or succeeds it!


These boxes don’t have a theme, but instead they deliver items curated around the season. Since it is Fall, I am expecting some warmer items to beat that weather transition as the temperature cools. I am also thinking there may be some renewal items as well, since September and Fall are usually a restart after the Summer to become more organized and represent a new you. I would love a great face mask or face moisturizer. A shall or warm scarf will also be exciting. Let’s dig in and see.



Hat Attack Lightweight Layer Black Poncho

$88.00

I was thinking there might be a shall in this season’s box, so this poncho is not only welcomed, but this will keep me warm through all these cool months. This poncho is black, so it will go with any outfit, and you can easily throw this over whatever your wearing when you are feeling a little chilly or you have to head outside. I love the trendy knit and fringe, which gives it a put-together look and doesn’t appear slouchy or unprofessional. Also, this is heavier than I expected, so it will keep you warm, and the fabric is so soft. I will be taking this to work with me when they decide to freeze us out, but this will also be great for lounging in a comfy chair with a book. What a great start to this box.



(Malin+Goetz) Recovery Treatment Oil

$82.00 - 1 fl oz

Oh, la la. I was hoping for a moisturizing item, and this face oil does so much more than just replenish skin. As of late, we found out that oils are great for our face, and they actually curve extra production from our skin. This oil also provides instant hydration, improves elasticity, softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and softens skin. It is really a miracle, do-all product. I love using oils instead of night creams to repair while I sleep, but this oil is very light, so you could apply it under makeup as well. I am really excited about this beauty item, and this will give my skin that glowing summer skin all through these winter months. Plus, this full size bottle will last FOREVER!




Smith & Cult Book of Eyes in Ice Tears

$44.00 - 0.08 oz

Wow! Another luxe beauty item, and this time a chilly palette by a “cult” favorite. First, I want to talk about this packaging. I love the destructed look of this metal packaging, and the off center placement of the shadows takes it from average to amazing. Now, onto these colors. These icy blues are gorgeous with two shimmer and two matte shades perfect to wear one at a time for a simple/bold look, or all together for a blue smokey eye. I tend to wear much more warm, brown tones during the fall, but this palette will help me step out that basic look to a winter inspired chill. Plus, that means this palette can be worn late into Winter. So wonderful.



Dannijo Dagny Necklace

$195.00

This is the first item I am not too thrilled about, but in all reality, it is so pretty, and I will be wearing this necklace all throughout these fall weddings, fancy family dinners, and holiday parties. This silver statement necklace is complete with some rock and roll balls and your girly jewels, so it will work with a wide range of styles. It is also heavy and well made, so I know it won’t break halfway through dinner. I love that you can wear this with a nice sweater or your little black dress, and you could really dress up any outfit with just this touch. I think statement jewelry is on the outs, but this piece will still last through the winter.




Foreo Luna Play T-Sonic Facial Clensing Device and Day & Night Cleansers

$39.00 / $29.95 - 100 ml / $35.95 - 3.3 fl oz    ($48.94 Total Value)

It’s like Popsugar knows me! Since I’ve seen these electric, rubber cleansers out on shelves, I’ve been wanting one of my own, and I am really excited to finally own my very own. This electric cleansing vibrator gently deep cleans your face without collecting bacteria, like your typical brush cleansers. It also helps exfoliate your face and rid your completion of dead skin, leaving a fresh face. They also included their day and night cleansers, which are apparently sold out everywhere, and I am looking forward to tryout out this cleansing device with the preferred products. I am so happy with all three of these beauty items, and this especially will help me start fresh this Fall.



Sisters of Los Angeles Smokey Tumblers in Sweet & Sour

$28.00

We’ve received a few items from this brand throughout the years, and this is my all-time favorite. These heavy and durable tumblers have a smoky effect, which gives them a mid-century modern effect (just my style), and modern calligraphy that reads “Sweet” and “Sour.” I tend to drink the sour drinks, while my boyfriend prefers sweet, so these are perfect for us. I also love how they look on display in our bar cart. To be honest, they have quite a few cute tumblers for sale on their website, and I really want them all. I may have to pick some up for gifts as well. This is such a great way to round out the box!




Overall, I am so happy with this month’s box. I love that poncho, and it will keep me warm from October to March. That necklace isn’t exactly what I would pick out for myself, but I will still get quite a bit of use out of it with the all the celebrations coming up. That face oil is amazing, and I will be using every last drop, while the face cleanser tool with samples are a great way to get my face ready for pampering. One of my favorite items are the glass tumblers, and I will be using that eyeshadow palette until spring. This season’s box has a value of $485.94. That is pretty incredible and almost 5 times the amount I paid. The Winter/Holiday box is always great as well, so I can’t wait to see what they have in store for me next.


If you would like to try this box out for yourself, just click here. They do sell out, so order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment