Saturday, February 3, 2018

BarkBox November 2017 Review - Pupstate Orchards

Yea! My dog’s BarkBox has arrived for the month of November, and since we are getting close to the holidays, these toys and treats always seem a little more special than normal. BarkBox is a monthly subscription box that delivers toys and treats for your dog around a theme for only $29. I used a coupon early on that locked me at $20 each box, which makes the products much more enjoyable. The toys are always so cute and durable, and the treats are always versatile and healthy, so this box is really a great value.


This month’s theme is “Pupstate Orchards.” While fall has already been in full bloom, the taste of the season will never get old, and this theme will bring all the best flavors of my favorite season. It is also fun to share this season with my dog in this way. I really do love this theme, and I think they are going to deliver some uniquely designed toys in its honor. My dog is dying to dig into everything inside, so let’s not hold him back any longer.



Max and Ruffys Mac + Cheese Treats

$12.00 - 4.5 oz

Mac & Cheese isn’t really the first think I think of when heading to an apple orchard, but I still like these unique treats. These grain treats taste like your favorite childhood dinner, but packed with much more nutrients. I love the size of these too. They are a perfect treat for him to enjoy after a successful trip outside or a line of tricks. He really enjoys them too. I wish he would stop and savor, but instead he just gulps it up. At least he doesn’t ignore them.





Bark & Co Johnny Apple Squeaks

$12.00

This has got to be one of the cutest toys I have ever seen. Not only does it go perfectly with the theme, but it is a toy that will keep him entertained in so many ways. First, these apples fit tightly into the barrel, so pulling them out is a chore, and once he has them all out, they become soft toss and squeak balls that can be tossed by me or chomped on by himself. This is one of my favorite toys I’ve seen from my BarkBox maybe ever, and he loves it too. He gets so excited when I stuff the apples back in.





Bark & Co Bonfire Bites

$10.00 - 5 oz

Again, this isn’t exactly the flavor I think of when visiting an apple orchard, but it does feel like fall, and these treats are unlike anything I’ve seen in stores. With a maple and smoky taste, these bite sticks are a great treat to calm down your dog and get him to concentrate on something else for a minute, or they are great when he deserves a nicer and bigger reward. I love the variety or treats that BarkBox delivers, and these will be a great addition to his treat jar. I wish they were more symbolic of fall, but these still work.





Bark & Co Puggin' Spice Latte

$10.00

Come on! PSLs are the staple of fall, and I can’t escape the season without stopping to get one, and now my dog gets to join in on the fun. This “puggin” spice late looks just like the one you’d receive from Starbucks, but your dog’s version includes a plush shell and a large squeak inside, so he’ll love tossing and chomping on this toy. This may not be one of his favorite toys, but II love when he pulls it out to play, because it gives me such a good laugh. Weekend mornings are going to be so much more fun at our house. 





Superior Farms Lamb Ears

$6.00 - 2 ears

BarkBox always delivers a rawhide or jerky to each box, which I love, because it adds variety, but I also don’t ever want to pay full price on these type of items that will just be gobbled up quickly. Lamb Ears are one of his favorites, and this pack delivers two, so he gets double the treat. These are great for when you need him to take some time to himself, or he’s been a really good dog. I always hold onto these until the opportunity is right.





Overall, I am really happy with this month’s box. The treats didn’t stay on theme as well as I would’ve liked, but the variety is great, and he liked all of the flavors. The two toys in this box are two of my favorites we’ve ever received. I love how the apples in a barrel keep him occupied and the four piece set is also so versatile. The spiced latte is just too darn cute. This month’s box has a value of $50. That is great for a box that only cost me $20, and I could not get everything for that price in stores. December is up next, and I can’t wait to see what is in store for the holidays.


If you would like to try BarkBox for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat your dog at a great price for quality products.

No comments:

Post a Comment