Saturday, February 3, 2018

Popsugar Must Have October 2017 Review

Yea! My Popsugar Must Have has arrived for the month of October, and I am so excited to check out everything inside. I love fall subscription boxes, and October is my favorite month of the year, so I am hoping for some great products in this month’s box. Popsugar Must Have is a monthly subscription box that delivers full size lifestyle products from makeup, fashion, home, fitness, books, and food. These items always value over $100, and you get all of them for only $39.95. It costs even less with longer subscription lengths. I am a big fan of this box, and I find so many great products in each box.


Popsugar doesn’t really have a theme, but instead they use words of inspiration. This month’s words are “Destress,” “Cozy,” and “Bedtime.” This is what I really need right now, so I have a feeling I am really going to enjoy this box. While I normally think about the holidays this time of the year, it is also a stressful time with a lack of sleep, so these items are going to come in handy. I am hoping for some lavender pillow spray, or maybe a cute decorative pillow. I can’t wait to see.  




Lolli Life Dream White Tea & Honeysuckle Perfumed Shower Gel

$22.00 - 8 fl oz

I have never heard of this brand of body products before, but I am already interested by the packaging and the scent. This giant bottle of shower gel by Lolli is both luxe and practical, which is a double win. The scent is really soft and relaxing, which will calm your mind and body to help de-stress but also get ready for bed. The shower gel creates the perfect amount of foam and leaves my body feeling clean and soft. It doesn’t over-dry either. I am loving this new body wash, and since this bottle is so large, it will last me forever. This is a great start to this box.





Patchology FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels

$20.00 - 5 pack

What is second best to getting a full night’s sleep, waking up with eyes that are refreshed and bright. This pack of eye gels are to be used right before bed, and after removing they will continue to work while you sleep. These eye gels will help brighten dark spots, blur small lines, and firm your under eye skin. I love that they can be used right before bed, but will still work for hours later. That way you won’t need to sleep with them on your face. Also, with just one use, I noticed some major improvements. I might not always have the time to get enough sleep, but with these you’ll never know.





Jack + Lucy Pillow and Blanket Set

$49.99

I am so excited to see this pillow / blanket set in this month’s box, and I can’t wait to incorporate it in my house. While both items are on the smaller side, this pillow makes a great accent pillow for your couch, a chair, or your bed, and this blanket is perfect for those early fall nights to throw on your lap. The black and white stripe not only works with October and Halloween perfectly, but the colors and pattern mesh with my personal style. I threw this on my office chair for a little back support and something to cuddle up with when it’s a little chilly inside. I love this set, and they are a great addition to my home office.





Perpetual Shade Dream On Cotton Lux Sleep Mask

$39.00

I have never owned a sleep mask before, so I am really excited to be a brand new owner of this item. This black mask is super soft, so it will be comfortable through an entire night of sleep, and the cute quote is fun for everyone else that may be in the room. Your body gets the best sleep in a pitch black room, so this won’t just look cute, but it will help you make the most of your limited time. I take a lot of redeye flights, so this will be a great item for travel as well. This also goes perfectly with the theme, and it is a practical item that many people don’t already own, which makes it a great addition to this month’s box.





Nature's Bakery Double Chocolate Brownie

$1.49 - 2 oz

While I often complain about Popsugar’s continued addition of sugar and chocolate food items, I am a brownie lover, so I am pretty excited about this treat. This individually wrapped brownie is super moist and yummy as well. Also, I love that you can take them on the go, which isn’t always the easiest with a snack like this. This was a fun little treat for this month, but I really prefer those healthy snacks. Hopefully by the new year we will be back on track.





Framebridge Gift Card

$30.00

I’ve been hearing about Framebridge everywhere, and really like the concept, so I am definitely interested in this $30 gift card. Framebridge is an online framing store that allows you to send your prints or paintings to directly, and they will send it back with in your preferred frame. This is a really good idea, but I really don’t know what I would send to be framed. Also, this gift card isn’t enough to pay for one single item, so you’d have to dish out a little bit of your extra cash as well. That is a bit of a bummer. 





Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray

$9.99 - 3.7 oz    ($2.32 Value)

This is another item that I’ve seen quite a bit of, especially in other brands, but never got an opportunity to try. This spray on ointment is so easy to apply, and it does a great job at distributing evenly. I did expect this texture to be more like body lotion, but instead it was a petroleum jelly. Since it is such a heavy duty product, this would be great for those hard to reach elbows or super dry skin. Otherwise, this just isn’t for simple hydration. I would like to try out the lighter lotion now.





Keurig Hot The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup

$10.99 - 18 ct    ($3.66 Value)

What is needed after a good night’s sleep, a cup of coffee, of course! These K-Cups are the perfect way to get an easy and quick cup of coffee while tackling the rest of your morning. Unfortunately, I don’t have a Keurig anymore. I decided to rid of it after the realizing how the non-recyclable plastic was adding to our planet’s waste. But, for those of you who have a Keurig, this is a great addition. I will just pass these along to a friend.





Quaker Overnight Oats in Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch

$1.59 - 2.43 oz


Once again, this special extra fits in with the theme perfectly, and this is something I am pretty excited to try. To prep, just fill with milk, then let set in your fridge overnight. In the morning, you can grab and go. I love a granola morning breakfast, because it gives you energy and keeps you full. Also, this looks so yummy. I wouldn’t mind trying out a few different flavors too. Also, how simple!




Overall, this month’s box is pretty great. I love the theme, and every single item fit in perfectly. There are usually six full size items in each box (not including gift cards), but since this had three extras, I can deal with the limited amount of items. Also, there are so many great products, I can overlook this little flaw. With everything inside this box, I know I am going to get a much nicer sleep all month long. This month’s box has a value of $170.05. That is pretty amazing for a $40 box, especially since I will use almost everything inside. I know the next two boxes are going to be party ready, so I will enjoy these relaxing products until then. 


If you would like to try Popsugar Must Have for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat yourself, and they make great gifts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment