Saturday, February 3, 2018

Popsugar Must Have November 2017 Review

Yea! My Popsugar Must Have has arrived for the month of November, and the holidays are finally here so these boxes always feel a little more special. Popsugar is a monthly lifestyle subscription box that delivers full size products in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, books, and food. These boxes always value over $100 for only $39.95 a month. These boxes are a great treat, and I always find items I love. I can't wait to see what is inside this month. 


Popsugar doesn't have monthly themes, but instead they curate their items around inspiration words and themes. This month's words are Sweet, Gather, Grateful, Family, Host. These together describe the perfect Thanksgiving box, and I think that is what we are going to get. I am hoping for some great home items to use while hosting a party, but I wouldn't mind a new palette or some sort that would help dress up or dress down my look with the perfect fall colors. Whatever we receive, I have a feeling it will get me in the mood for the holidays. 



Unqualified by Anna Faris Hardcover Book

$14.00

The holidays always come with a lot of travel time and even some downtime, and I love using it to catch up on some reading. Anna Faris is so funny, and I expect her book to carry her same sense of humor. While I normally enjoy nonfiction dramas or thrillers, I do enjoy reading funny stories about someones life, and this book will definitely help me relax and chill during this stressful season. I love how this box includes books every once in a while, and they are great to forward onto a friend when your done so even more people get to enjoy it.  




Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist PRO Glow to Go Highlight & Contour Palette

$23.00 - 0.24 oz

Yea! I was hoping we'd receive a palette in fall colors, and this highlight & contour palette will be the perfect way to add a touch of warmth to my face. These three colors will give you the perfect highlight, bronzer, and blush all in one palette, so not only do you have everything you need in one easy palette, but it is great for travel too. The highlight is perfect for my skintone, but I am not in love with the blush and bronzer colors. I like pink and coral blushes, and that bronzer is a little too dark for these fall / winter months. I will happily save it for then.  




Hester & Cook Chalkboard Paper Placemat Pad & Chalk Style Pencils

$25.00

How fun are these chalk placemats, and they will be such a fun addition to any dinner party! Waiting for the next course can be a little hard if you're hungry, but doodling on your placemat will help you keep your mind off of your growling stomach. You can even draw on them before your guests arrive and use them as menus or seat assignments. Also, there are 16 in the pack, so you'll be able to use them for multiple dinner parties, or there will be enough for your large family. I can't wait to pull these out this Thanksgiving. 



Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Split Headband in Rose Gold

$22.00

Can I say Blair Waldorf with this headband, and coincidentally Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday. I always like to dress it up a bit, but still keep it casual for the holidays at home with the family, and this headband will be the perfect assesory. I love the rose gold color, because it compliments my hair and so many of my outfits. The double band is so cute and stylish too. I haven't owned a new headband in quite some time, and this is the perfect new addition to my collection. 




Knot & Bow Holiday Mint Newsprint Gift Wrap

$6.00

While November may not come with much gift wrapping, December is right around the corner, and I have gifts for everyone, which also means a lot of wrapping as well. This pattern is totally my style, and I love the pattern. It also opens up to quite a large sheet, so it doesn't have to be for small presents only. While this doesn't add much value to the box, it is a fun addition and so practical. Also, you can use this for any holiday. I think it would be perfect for Birthdays. 




Fatty Sundays Peppermint Chocolate Covered Pretzels

$3.49 - 1.48 oz

Popsugar usually always adds a chocolaty treat, and these peppermint flavored pretzels are a perfect taste for the holidays. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peppermint flavor, and these three rods are the perfect way to treat that sweet tooth without over indulging. I normally prefer a healthier option for the food item, but I don't mind the extra sugar this time of year. I will say, this would be a better treat for December. The peppermint reminds me so much of Christmas.




BLOOMTHAT Gift Card

Popsugar used to add coupons and gift cards in their boxes all the time, and while you usually have to spend some money to save some money, these gift cards are great to save on something you were already going to purchase. This gift card from BLOOMTHAT is the perfect way to save some money while dressing up your home for the holidays. While I normally wouldn't spend money on flowers, this $25 extra dollars might just give me that push I need, and I wouldn't mind trying out a new company. 




Overall, I am pretty happy with this month's box. Nothing was super exciting, but I like everything, and will use it all as well. This book is great for traveling entertainment, and the peppermint pretzels will be a great snack too. I love the two household items, but since they are both paper products, nothing will be permanent. The beauty items are great too. The contour palette is perfect for any beginner, and the headband is a perfect way to dress up for the holidays. This month's box has a value of $93.49 not including the gift card. This is actually pretty dissapointing for Popsugar and probably the only one that didn't go over that $100 value mark. I hope that December makes up for this, but at least I liked all the products. 


If you would like to try Popsugar Must Have for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to splurge on yourself for the beat in lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment