Saturday, March 25, 2017

Zoe Box of Style Spring 2017 Review

I have decided to cave and finally subscribe to the Zoe Box of Style subscription box, and my first one has finally arrived. Zoe Box of Style delivers the best of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle for the season at $100 each. They come out four times a year and always deliver great brands and full size products. While I don’t know much about the box, I’ve looked at past reviews, and it really seems to provide a ton of style at a great value. Also, if you subscribe for a year, you can save even more (which is what I did). We are starting the year with Spring, and I can’t wait to see what this box has to offer.


Every Zoe Box of Style comes with an mini book that details each item with the item price and a few styling or how to use notes. This is a great way to get the most out of your box, but to also see the high value of the products. I personally like to keep these as a reminder, or to pull out when using the product or wearing the item. Zoe Box of Style doesn’t have a theme, but the items will stay close to the season, so you know you will always be keeping with the trends. Spring is here, and I am ready to lighten up with colors, clothes, and makeup, so I hope these items will help me achieve a refreshed look.




$238.00

I just received a clutch from Tribe in my Popsugar Must Have subscription box, and I was overjoyed. The item was well made and super cute, and it is the perfect weekend day accessory. This carryall keeps those vibes alive. With the same hand-woven fabric and leather straps, this bag is durable, cool, and very handy. It is large enough to carry everything you would need for a day away, whether it be for work, a day trip, or even your kid’s needs. I normally carry a smaller bag, but I often find myself with hands full when leaving the house, so this may have fixed all those problems. I love this bag, and it screams spring. Plus, this item alone costs more than I spent on the box, which really makes me smile. This is my first impression of this subscription box, and if it continues like this, I am on board.




$62.00

This wouldn’t be a fashion box without a jewelry accessory, and these earrings are super trendy. These simple danglers with balls and circles are both simple, yet statement pieces, so they would work easily from work to drinks. Also, these geometric shapes are so on trend, and I am glad I get to add these to the front of my accessory pile. The best part of this box, these earrings were offered in gold or silver, so you get to choose your metal, which is really important to most. If you want, the circle is detachable, so you can mix things up and either add or take-away as the day goes on. I will be wearing these everywhere, since they are so versatile.




$50.00

I am in LOVE with this scarf. I love the print, the color, basically everything. I have always been a scarf wearer, and since it is always on the warmer side where I currently live, this light bandana style will allow me to keep it going all Spring. As a special collaboration with this box, this scarf was specially made, which also means it will help you stand out. For those of you who aren’t interested in wearing this around your neck, this can be tied to your purse or used in your hair. I personally will be giving myself some French flair to jazz up a plain t-shirt or simple dress. This scarf is one of my favorite items I have ever received in a subscription box, and while I wouldn’t pay $50 for this item, I would happily pay a sixth of the cost of the box (aka $20). I am so happy!




$65.00 – 2.1 oz

Facial cleansers are one of my all-time favorite items to receive in subscription boxes (next to sheet masks, facial creams, and mascara), because they are so necessary, I hate to splurge on the good ones, and they can really change your complexion for the good. This enzyme powder cleanser starts out like something you’d see in the kitchen, but add water, and it turns into a creamy foam. By massaging it gently into your face for only a few seconds, this product will reveal a renewed face. There are a lot of fans of this product, because it gentle, won’t dry out your skin, exfoliates, and leaves your skin super clean. I have never tried an item like this before, and I have to say, I am pretty obsessed. It is fun to use, and I love how it leaves my face felling super clean, soft, and renewed. What better way to start spring. Also, this looks so cute on my counter.




$35.00

I have been wanting this water bottle for years, and I am so glad to have finally received one in this subscription box. The glass makes it heavy duty and durable, while the silicone cover makes it handy and really cute. Personally, I wouldn’t have picked out pink for myself, but the color is perfectly spring. The pastel reminds me of warmer weather and lightness ahead. I only drink from water bottles, so this item is so practical, and I will feel great showing this off anywhere. It is a little heavy, so I would suggest this for a hike, but this would be the best item to take with you on a car trip, to stay on your work desk as a reminder to stay hydrated, or to use at home to bring from room to room. I love this water bottle, and I will be using it right away. Yea!




$18.00 – 0.4 fl oz

Butter London is my all-time favorite nail polish brand, so not only am I excited to add to my collection, but I am glad it is a formula I already love. Butter is all around perfect. The colors are so trendy, you can get complete coverage with two coats, and the brush design makes it so easy to apply. This color reminds me of the cult favorite essie “ballet slippers,” so I know everyone is going to enjoy it. The soft pink, again, screams spring, and the pastel color works with basically everything. I like to believe that light pink is the nude of spring. I love this color and I can’t wait to put it on my nails and toes.




$13.00

Coincidentally, my favorite beer ever is Stella, so much that I already have a pair of chalices at home. These glasses, on the other hand, are part of their water campaign to help women in third world countries collect water for their families. With one chalice, Stella will provide water to a woman for five years. I love this campaign, and this glass is a great reminder to give back. Unlike the glasses I already own, this is complete with a design that is easiest to see when it is full of beer. This is listed as a sponsored extra, but I would be happy if it were considered part of the value. This glass is the cherry on top of this fantastic box, and I will be drinking out of it tonight.



Overall, my first Zoe Box of Style has been a grand slam. That carryall is my new weekend bag, and those earrings will pair well with both work and cocktails. I am obsessed with the scarf and water bottle, and I can’t wait to wear / use them. The rice cleanser works great, too. The nail polish is wonderful, and I even enjoy the sponsored extra. This box is just one great thing after another, and I am surprised at how much I love it all. Seriously, this may be my new favorite box. This season’s box has a value of $481. I personally spent a little less than $90 on this box, so that is pretty incredible and is worth over 5 times over what I paid. I am obsessed and I can’t wait to see what is in store for me this summer.


If you would like to try Zoe Box of Style for yourself, just click here. It is stocked full of the best in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment