Saturday, September 30, 2017

Rachel Zoe Box of Style Fall 2017 Review

Yea! My Rachel Zoe Box of Style has arrived for the Fall season, and I am so excited to check out everything inside. I am a new subscriber to this box, and I haven’t received one for the Fall season yet (my favorite season), so this will be extra special. Rachel Zoe Box of Style is a seasonal subscription box that delivers full size fashion, beauty, and home items to your door for $99.99. These boxes value over $400, so they are definitely worth the cost, but these boxes are so much more than that. They offer the newest in these subjects, which is a great way to spruce up your life each season. Also, they match the seasons perfectly, so you are going to get a box of goodies perfect for now. I can’t wait to see what this season has in store.


While this box doesn’t have a theme, the items are curated around the season as mentioned above. This is great, because I don’t care so much about the theme as I do about the items fitting my lifestyle at the moment. Along with the items, each box delivers a booklet that details each item, but also gives you usage and styling inspiration. I love holding onto these booklets to reference when I am in a styling rut or I want to use an item from the box. Since this is a Fall box, I am hoping for a shall or blanket, something to keep me warm, or some great fall colored makeup. I can’t wait to see!



GiGi New York Rachel Convertible Clutch

$195.00

OMG! This clutch is one of the most beautiful and high end products I’ve ever received in a subscription box EVER! This blue leather clutch is pressed to create and alligator effect and comes complete with tassels and a strap for everyday use. The color is perfect for fall and is also something you wouldn’t normally see in your everyday wardrobe. Rachel suggests using this as a laptop envelope as well to give it a sheik look and keeping it safe. I am loving the versatility, as this can be used at the club by simply removing the strap, or it can be used as a weekday dinner purse by just clipping it back on. This clutch values at double the cost of the box, so we are already off to a great start, especially since I am in love with this item. So good!





LA SOULA Two-Diamond Rings in Gold

$176.00

Again, this is one of my favorite items I’ve ever received from a subscription box. I normally don’t care much for jewelry pieces in subscription boxes. For one I don’t wear much jewelry, and the items are usually too dainty for my style. These rings seem like they were made just for me. They are classic gold rings with a perfect rocker detail, that would work perfectly for almost every occasion. Plus, they are gold plated, so they are nicer than most everything in my collection already. I love this modern version of this classic gold band, and it will definitely spruce up my jewelry box, but most likely my outfit. Also, this item again almost doubles the cost of the box. Amazing.





ORIBE Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream

$52.00 - 5 fl oz

I first thought this was body cream, and was pretty excited, but of course, it is a hair product from the best smelling brand Oribe. This moisturizing cream goes on wet hair like a leave in conditioner and helps calm frizz, moisturizes, and elevates shines. It turns straw into touchable hair while restoring softness. I usually can’t use products like this, because my hair is fine and lacks volume, but this formula is specifically create for my hair type and helps the appearance without hurting it. Last, this product smells amazing. I love getting waifs of this throughout the day, and I get so many compliments. I will say, I have plenty of body cream, and this is a product unlike anything I already own, so I am glad it turned out to be what it was. Also, I would never be able to spend full price on this, so I am happy I received this in the box.





NUDESTIX Gel Color Lip & Cheek Balm in Pulse

$24.00 - 0.1 oz

I’ve received samples of this item before, but I will say the full size item is much more luxe. I love the tin and sharpener, which will be great for use as storage and sharpening for all my pencils. This product is wonderful as well. The pencil is creamy at application, feels great on my lips without drying them out, and dries in place without budging through the day. While I wouldn’t normally reach for this color, it is beautiful for fall, and I could especially see myself wearing this with a light sweater. I don’t think I would ever wear this on my cheeks, because I prefer powders, but that means more for my lips. I am happy with this item too!





ODEME Gold Catchall Tray

$44.00

Along with the fashion and beauty products, we sometimes receive home items. Other subscription boxes just don’t understand my style, but Rachel Zoe nails it every single time. I love decorating with gold, and this catchall tray is the perfect item to easily jazz up a space. Also, it is so useful. You can use this at your front door for keys, on your desk for receipts or pens, or at your vanity to display your toiletries or makeup. I think I am going to place this in my bathroom, as I’ve wanted to decorate with more gold details in there, and it is ideal to hold a candle and everything that I use and haven’t yet put away. Again, I would never spend that much for this item, so I am glad that I received it in this box.




SKINESQUE 3-Step Brightening + Charcoal Mask

$35.00 - 5 sheets

As if this box couldn’t get better, they decided to include a five pack of one of my favorite items to receive from subscription boxes of all time. These aren’t your normal cheap sheet mask either. These come with three steps: a cleanser, primer, and mask. The cleanser alone is one of my favorite I’ve used ever. It creates a thick lather that deeply cleans. I am not sure about the primer, because you’d think you would want a bare face before applying the mask, but they probably know best. This type of mask is perfect for me as well. I have so many hydration masks, which can be cured with face cream, but brightening and acne are two concerns of mine, so these will perfect. What a great way to round out this box.





Overall, I am so super happy with this month’s box. I am obsessed with both of the fashion items. They are both so wearable and such great quality. So good! I am a little less excited for the beauty items, but they are still so amazing. I love the leave-in conditioner and sheet masks, and the lip color is perfect for fall. As for the home item, I would have purchased it on my own (at a cheaper price), so I feel like it was picked out for me. This season’s box is worth $526. I only paid $100, so that is amazing. Plus, I am in love with everything from this box, so it is twice as amazing. Zoe, you killed it this time, and I can’t wait to see what is in store for winter.


If you would like to try Rachel Zoe Box of Style for yourself, just click here. It is one of my favorite boxes of all time and well worth it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment