Saturday, October 8, 2016

Bulu Box Weight Loss August 2016 Review

Woop! My Bulu Box has arrived for the month of August, and I am excited to see what is inside. Bulu Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers at least five health and wellness samples, and sometimes full size products, to your door for only $10. I used a lifetime $5 off coupon, so I pay half that for every single box. The samples range from vitamins, supplements, healthy snacks, energy drinks, and body ointments. I’ve found some really great products over the years, and this box always helps boost my workout routine and diet, so I always look forward to the new changes ahead.


Along with the samples, Bulu Box has a rewards system, and a pretty good one at that. You receive 50 points for just ordering the box, that is $5 in the shop to spend on full size products, and each sample review is worth an additional 10 points, or $1. That means you get back the price of the box in points to spend on full sized products. Even after three months, I already have $30 saved up to spend on a full sized product of anything I loved from my box, or something completely different if I wanted to try something new. I tend to write down my favorite samples for when it is time to go shopping.



Fru-Licious Ice Pops in Peach

$12.99 - 20 count    ($0.65 Value)

This is the second time I’ve received a product from this brand, but instead of a popsicle, it was yogurt you stick in the fridge to make a healthy and refreshing treat. Since this is a popsicle, I wonder if it is healthy, but I do know it will be delicious. The peach flavor was a fun surprise, and I am a fan of all the fruit flavors. Also, since it is a popsicle, it helps satisfy my sweet tooth, which didn’t really happen with the yogurt. I am really happy with this sample, but I don’t know how it applies to losing weight. To be honest, I should stay off these kinds of snacks altogether.  



$11.99 - 20 capsules    (Full Size!)

First of all, I am absolutely shocked to see yet another full size product in this $5 subscription box. In the past, I’ve received bottles of vitamins and weight loss pills, and this is just as great. I don’t actually deal with many allergy issues, but my boyfriend does, so these definitely won’t go to waste. I am also a fan of their natural ingredients. This promises to help with congestions, itchy eyes, runny nose, and stuffy face for up to 12 hours. I can’t tell you how it works, since I never have any of these symptoms, and it’s not allergy season for my boyfriend to try, but I am sure they work well!




$20.00 - 180 tablets    ($0.89 Value)

This is a product I’ve never heard of before, and one I am really excited to try. These bean like pellets are full of beta carotene, vitamin E & C, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. It’s like a vitamin in food form. These nutrients promise to support your immune system, aid your brain, heart, and eye health, and increase energy. This is seriously a miracle food. I do have to say, these aren’t that tasty, and it’s not like you could just toss these on your meal to hide the flavor and still get the benefits. I am glad I was able to try out this product, but I don’t know if this is something that I would purchase on my own. Maybe if I am feeling really healthy.  




$35.99 - 12 bars    ($3.00 Value)

I am always weirded out when I receive food products in my weight loss box, because I am trying to lose weight, and snacking is usually not an option. In the case of these types of meal replacement or filling snacks that are both healthy but won’t send you straight back to the kitchen for something else. I usually get crazy hungry between lunch and dinner, and this is a great way to eat healthy and curve those cravings, so I am once again hungry at dinner, but I don’t resort to eating chips or chocolate. This wasn’t my favorite flavor, because I’m not a huge fan of cinnamon. I hear the gasps! But, it was filling, and I would definitely purchase in a different flavor. Sometimes Bulu Box will send me the same product in different flavors, so that might be coming soon.



$21.95 - 90 tablets    ($0.24 Value)

When I read what this is for, I kinda laughed out loud, mainly because I wouldn’t think this product would be included in a health and wellness box, but it made sense to me after I read it’s many uses. First, they suggest you take this for constipation. I have actually never dealt with this issue before, so I already though this was not for me. It also gave the option to use this as a colon cleanse. Sometimes I do feel a little built up, and I just want to clean myself out, especially while doing a food cleanse. Unfortunately, they suggest taking 6 a night for 7 days straight, and there are only 2 included in this sample. I do really enjoy receiving supplements in this box, but they are usually not enough to really see a difference. This is a bummer, but I still may purchase the full product to see the full results.


This was a bit of a weird box this month, and while I did like some of the product, nothing really stood out to me. I liked the ice pop, and my boyfriend will eventually need the allergy relief, but nothing else was too exciting. They were products that I might use, but probably won’t. Also, I chose the weight loss box, and three of my products were food items. I think that is a little weird, especially for someone that may be sticking to a diet. This month’s box has a value of $16.77. This is pretty crazy for a box that only cost me $5 with $7.50 in rewards. Seriously, this box could not have a better rewards program, and even if I’m not in love with the samples, the price will make up for itself when I use my reward points on full size products. Technically, I get the box and samples for free. I can’t complain about that!


If you would like to try Bulu Box for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to better yourself or start a new healthy routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment