Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bark Box January 2017 Review - Pup in the Air

My dog’s Bark Box has arrived for the month of January, and even though he absolutely does not need any more treats or toys after all his holiday gifts, he can’t help but get excited. Bark Box is a monthly subscription that delivers toys and treats for your dog of any size for only $29 a month. I decided to go with the yearly subscription, so each box only costs me $21. My dog loves this box, and seriously I do too. The toys and treats are all high quality, and I can’t help buy spoil my dog. He deserves it.


My favorite part of this subscription box are the themes. Bark Box does a really great job matching their toys and treats with the theme, and they are always so clever and fit perfectly with the month. This month’s theme is "Pup in the Air." The items inside will get your dog ready to travel, rather it be in the car for errands, or across the world for holiday. This may be the first time I don’t find the theme fitting with the month, because I tend to stay close to home after the last few months of holiday travel. Also, the weather isn’t the best, so staying off the roads is ideal. But, I have a feeling this theme is going to deliver some cute and fun items.




$10.00

Just as I expected, this toy fits perfectly with the theme, and is also pretty darn cute. It is super fluffy with a few squeaks, so this toy would be ideal for tossing, chewing, or cuddling. My dogs does all the above with his most beloved toys, so I think this will fit into the rotation nicely. This size is perfect for my dog, as well, and I think because it is on the large size, it won’t just be one of his favorites, but it will also last longer. This plane will be the perfect travel companion no matter where he goes.




$8.00 – 4.2 oz

My dog isn’t the biggest fan of crunchy treats, but then again, he will eat basically anything. Also, since they are crunchy, they crumb, so I wouldn’t think they would be the best thing to eat while indoor traveling. This may be a better treat while enjoying outdoor activities, or while at home in the kitchen. I do appreciate the natural ingredients, and since he doesn’t already have a snack like this, it will be a nice addition to his treat rotation. I do appreciate that these go along with the theme as well.




$10.00

Bark Box has done it again with their toys that don’t only go along with the theme and are super cute, but they really think about what a dog wants and uses. This duffel bag is a tough tugger or chewer, and once he breaks it open, which you know he will, there are two tennis balls waiting for him inside. I love this concept, since the toy won’t be ruined once he technically breaks it, and the balls make great chew toys while inside the duffel.




$8.00 – 5.5 oz

These party chewy / part crunchy treats are exactly what my dog ordered, and he is already in love. Personally, I like that they take a little longer to eat than your average treat, so he can actually savor them, and the plane shapes are super cute. They work perfectly with the theme, and they are actually great for travel. This bag will last him a while, unless he is a super good dog, and these are always great to have for tricks or potty time. What a fun addition.




$3.00

Bark Box always includes five full size items, but the fifth is usually a smaller item. This jerky stick is the perfect example. While this is only a one time use treat, I love having these around for nights in when there isn’t much going on, but he still deserves extra love. I appreciate that these are made with all natural ingredients, since it is important for the whole family to eat healthy. These are nice to have, and I much prefer these sticks to chews such as pig ears.



Overall, I am really happy with this box. The last three months were over the top cute, so this one may seem just alright in comparison, but as a stand alone, it is great. I love the two toys, and the variety of use. Also, they delivered a good variety of treats as well. This month’s box has a value of $39. I am pretty happy with that amount, especially since I only paid $21. If I paid the full price of $29, I wouldn’t be as excited. I can’t wait to see what next month has in store for me and the pup.


If you would like to try Bark Box for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat your favorite fur baby with quality toys and treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment