Saturday, July 29, 2017

BarkBox June 2017 Review - Chewrassic Bark

Yea! My dog's BarkBox has arrived for the month of June, and my dog is going to be pretty darn excited. BarkBox is a monthly subscription box that delivers toy and treats to your sized dog around a monthly theme for only $29.95 a month. I used a coupon, and have a longer subscription length, so I only pay $20. This is a great way to treat your fur baby with cute and healthy items at a great price.  


BarkBox has been going around the work with it's themes this year, which I've really enjoyed, and I think this is the first time they've stepped away. I guess Jurassic Park is a place to visit, but only in fiction, so it doesn't really count. That being said, I really like this theme. Dinosaurs are such a kid's obsession, and I know my fur child will like them as well. I have a feeling we are going to get a few dinosaur shaped toys and possibly some bone shaped treats. We will see. 




$8.00 - 3.35 oz

My dog absolutely loves his jerky strips, so he is going to really appreciate these. They are made with all natural ingredients, and the packaging goes with the theme so well. These treats are perfect for those well deserved dogs that have good behavior on a long walk or was home alone all day. I also like to give my dog a bit of a larger treat when I am eating a treat myself. That way, he won't drool while watching me, and can instead be a part of the family. 




$8.00

While this isn't a dinosaur exactly, this extinct animal is so cute as a stuffed toy. He is so detailed for a dog's toy, and I am always impressed with the durability. My dog tends to tear toys apart as soon as he gets them, but he surprisingly leaves his BarkBox toys whole for a while. I honestly think he likes them the best. This has a squeak inside, so it is great for tossing and chewing, but it is so compact and durable, that it can be used as a fetch toy as well. I can see this guy being an instant favorite for my dog. 




$8.00 - 5 oz

I love how BarkBox delivers a variety of treats, because it always differs in the type of treat that fits best with the environment and activity. These don't really go along with the theme, but I don't care too much, since it is great to receive some dental treats in this box. We are always purchasing what we call "breath treats" when his goes sour, and they always freshen it up. These do a pretty good job at freshening up his breath, but also clean his teeth as well. That is good for a dog that refuses to have his teeth brushed. I think I am going to appreciate this treat a little more than him!




$10.00

Alright, there is the dinosaur I was looking for. This guy is so darn cute, and my dog is going to be obsessed. His bubble body makes this toy great for gripping, and I can see my dog using this guy as a tugger, tosser, or chewer. It is quite a lot bigger than it looks, which gives it enough surface area to not get the accidental bites. I have to say, this toy really things about what the dog wants, because I can see my dog really enjoying this guy. 




$4.00

BarkBox always delivers a single treat with it's items, which i love because I never want to spend full price of them, but my dog always enjoys them. Rather it be rawhides, pig ears, or crunchy bars. This pork roll isn't super hard, so it will only take him about an hour to eat, but that is perfect to keep him busy and happy while we are home watching a movie, or just as a special reward for being such a good dog. He always freaks out when his box arrives, and I usually put most items away, but I tend to give him this to keep him happy. Lucky dog!


Overall, I am really happy with this box. I love the theme and the variety of the products, something BarkBox always does so well. The toys this month are so cute, and I can see them both being my dog's favorites. I also really like the treats. Those jerky chews are going to be well appreciated, and I am happy to receive some dental treats, since I always have to purchase those on the side. This month's box has a value of $38. I spend $20 on this box, so I am really happy with that amount. I couldn't purchase all five of these products in the store for under $20 either, so this is great. 


If you would like to try BarkBox for yourself, just click here. It is a great way to treat your loved dog with toys and treats at a great price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment