Saturday, July 29, 2017

Birchbox The Best of K-Beauty Kit Review

I have been eyeing this Birchbox Kit for a while, and as soon as I saw it on sale, I had to swoop it up. In addition to Birchbox's subscription boxes, they also offer already curated kits around a theme that you can purchase separately. I love K-beauty, because they focus so much on skincare, and all their makeup products are multi-use and fun. This box usually goes for $25, but I snagged it for $15, so I already know I am going to get a great value. Let's check out the great K-beauty products inside. 




$18.00 - 0.26 oz    (Full Size!)

At first, I thought this mascara was sample or travel size, but I was pleased to find out it was full. I wear mascara every single day, and I am always interested in trying out new products, so this will be fun. Honestly, I prefer smaller tubes, since the product doesn't dry out or get clumpy inside before you can use it all up. This mascara's formula is amazing, and I can see why it has become a K-beauty cult obsession. It was lengthening and thickening, and it made my lashes look amazing. So in love. 




$12.00 - 0.21 oz    (Full Size!)

Ok, this is yet another full size product, and together, these have a value that doubles what I paid for the box. That is amazing. This blush is so beautiful. The color is amazing, and the sheen leaves a perfect glow to a more pale face. This isn't very pigmented, but it instead gives your cheeks a beautiful pink sheen that looks natural and healthy. I have been using just this blush for days now, and I'm in love. I would say I'd like to try this in a few other shades, but this one is absolutely perfect for me. 




$19.00 - 3.3 g    (Full Size!)

Again, another full size product, and this is the most K-beauty item in the lot. This three tier lipstick will give your lips a fun colorful look, but it also gives your lips volume and definition. I wasn't sure how much I would like this product, because I like to keep my look a little more natural, but I was impressed with what this did to my lips. The three colors weren't as distinct on the lips as I though they would be, but instead worked perfectly with the two toned look. The darker color on the inside and the lightest color in the middle made my lips look fuller, which is something I normally cant achieve. I really like this product, and while I probably won't use it all the time, I will happily take it out now and then. 




$20.00 - 3.38 fl oz    (Full Size!)

I lied, this is the most K-beauty item in this kit. This movement is obsessed with their skin, and keeping it healthy, protected, and beautiful is the base to your best look. This agua gel sprays in a fine mist to give your skin a boost of hydration before or after makeup application. I live in a super dry environment, so this spray can come in handy. I like how it didn't leave my skin feeling wet of looking dewy. Instead it almost dried instantly, and left my skin feeling replenished and hydrated. I love this for an instant hit of hydration, It is something just easier than applying a layer of cream.




$18.00 - 0.56 g    (Full Size!)

Alright, I just realized these are all full size products. I don't think that is normal for a Birchbox kit. This eyeliner is another favorite with K-beauty fanatics, and I understand why. It goes on so smoothly, and gives your eyes a dramatic look without too much application. Also, this does not smudge, which is so impressive. I really like this eyeliner, and even though I rarely wear it, and I have so many options, I will be reaching for this first. 



Yeah! I am so happy much more happier with this kit than I imagined I would be, which is practically impossible, because I had a feeling I would be obsessed with these products. That blush and mascara are new favorites, and I have been using them every single day since they've arrived. The gel mist is pretty cool too, and my skin has been so much more hydrated. The eyeliner and lipstick are items that I won't be using as often, but they are so amazing that they will be reached for over and over again. This kit has a value of $87, which is insane, because I only spent $15. It is such a great deal, and the items make it even better.


if you would like to try Birchbox's The Best of K-Beauty Kit for yourself, just click here. I am sure you will be just as obsessed with it as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment